Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

broughton is playing good footy just bad dt , so is a role change gonna happen?

i dont have broughton but i do have connors so same sort of boat except connors just sucks.

i have been thinking Gram for a straight swap or down connors to another rookie and upgrade someone like Krak if they get dropped but that would leave me rookie heavy in the back line

Mish

i was thinking the same thing, but i dont want so many cash cows/rookies in defence, i think i have enough of them there.

although freo is playing the dogs this week, and most teams score well in DT vs the doggies as they are a running team which could help broughton.

and with connors, ye i dont know what you should do with him, he should come good... maybe wait this week, he is playing the kangas and every team has been smashing us, so he could get a good score.

Chopps

i am only risking 20 k drop if i keep him but another potential 40 pointer lol
this shower scoring has come from playing hawks saints blues and pies and he has north brisbane freo and the dogs as his next 4 might keep the faith

Windigo

If lower isn't named. I still don't think I will trade out Coad.

I'll cop his zero.

Chopps

failing keeping connors could down him to toy the up krak to selwood as his b/e is under 100

Mish

Quote from: Chopps on April 19, 2011, 06:54:39 PM
failing keeping connors could down him to toy the up krak to selwood as his b/e is under 100

Quote from: Windigo on April 19, 2011, 06:37:51 PM
If lower isn't named. I still don't think I will trade out Coad.

I'll cop his zero.

no point of getting selwood yet, his got a bye round 6 and his price wont fluctuate much by then anyways.

as for coad, i dont see a point for anyone keeping him, either way you will need to get rid of him sooner or later as he wont be coming back till round 18 which by then you wont need anymore cash.

Windigo

Quotes for coad, i dont see a point for anyone keeping him

Might use him to downgrade to a rookie coming in mid way. Make me maybe $ 20,000

Or I could trade him...I'll wait for teams. If either Hibbo or Lower is named. Then no worries.  8)

Chopps

good point on selwood that crosses that idea off

Windigo

I think Krak has nearly out done his usefulness.

Hang on! Was he ever useful to begin with!

I could have picked a rookie that was so much cheaper!!

Mish

he got 90 round one, then decided to piss everyone off coz they kept putting him on field lol.

Windigo

Quotehe got 90 round one,

Yeah, "Happy Days."

WOOO.  >:(

Chopps

like last week i am in two minds to pull the trigger on connors, krak and connors can hold another week with little or no loss

Holz

im droping broughton to toy as i dont even want to start broughton this week with duigan,heppel and otten all coming off 87+ games and i would probably be more comfortable starting toy against port than broughton. I was going to upgrade ward to montagna but that hurts abit as i just got in ward and he should go up a bit and montagna should come down abit.

Im tempted just to do the broughton to toy trade than hold off for a week than do the ward to montagna trade. leaving me with enought money to downgrade duigan to jacobs and krak to selwood round 7.

Chopps

i have been thinking for a while (2 weeks) connors down and my worst performing rookie to any premo

Flame

i'd get rid of Broughton Holz. It seems as if his role has changed...

Is this crazy??

Otten to Adcock????? I have the cash..can do it in 1 trade??