Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

QuoteBroughton is absolutely killing my team

I'm thinking about getting him in.

At this stage a straight swap: Stanley>Broughton is on the cards in the coming weeks..... :P

Holz

his postion change isnt helping him and im thinking of doing something drastci this week, my back bench players are beating his score and with adcock and goddard back in have to drop some players.

I have goddard, gibbs, grimes, adcock as my 4 certain starters and heppel duigan and otten all ook about as good as broughton.

Im thinking broughton to toy as he is scoring very well, 50 when he was sub in a half and 75 this week and than to catch up some points go ward to montagna.

Will turn my mids into Swan, Montagna, Bartel, Boyd, L.Anthony, Curnow (Harris, bewick, krak).

it will make me 4 trades down but i need to do something now. Than when i double trade again in round 7 to get in selwood i should have a strong enough mid to start making me some points.

Windigo

Okay go for it!

It seems you have your made your mind up.

But trading in Ward then getting rid of him so soon....Yeah, the Foley>Ward trade.....

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on April 17, 2011, 09:04:12 PM
Okay go for it!

It seems you have your made your mind up.

But trading in Ward then getting rid of him so soon....Yeah, the Foley>Ward trade.....

its something im sitll thinking about yeah the foley to ward trade wasnt that good, howeveri actually dont want to drop ward, its just hte only move i can make to get monty. i gain 220k from the broughton move , so i would have 240k in the bank. Pity i didnt move him only earlier than i could have gone krak to monty.

something i have been thinking about is broughton to carrots, carrots has a shocker when a tag is onvolved however it seems he is being let go and has huge score most of the time.

chrisuzz

ahh dissapointing round again wouldve got 2100+ if i played the right rookies :-\

Spite

2016 was my final score.
Only sylvia, grimes and cox out next week.

Are any of you watching Hodge? Might be a good upgrade target soon.

Chopps

2062 Fairly happy with that considering the outs i had, now to work out what is happening with connors and or krak

Flame

Only 1960 for me..disappointing today..ended up being 1 short..ranking will slip...

Hopefully the league went well..I reckon anything above 2000 will do well..

Chopps

26th ranked well done guys

Flame

The league did go well...

Great work!!

Mish

i recon everyone got over 1900 this week... which would mean we had a good week..

personally got 2085... thats 200 better than last week with goddard, montagna, higgins and reiwoldt out. weird.

deekay

Quote from: Chopps on April 17, 2011, 11:12:40 PM

very nice! wish i joined a FF league, my leagues are sucking. people dont pull their weight/take it serious. we are about 461st i think?

i scored 2134 this week - could have hit 2200+ with the right rookies on field :( sorry to hi-jack thread.

nice work guys  ;D

Chopps

Quote from: deekay on April 17, 2011, 11:37:00 PM
Quote from: Chopps on April 17, 2011, 11:12:40 PM

very nice! wish i joined a FF league, my leagues are sucking. people dont pull their weight/take it serious. we are about 461st i think?

i scored 2134 this week - could have hit 2200+ with the right rookies on field :( sorry to hi-jack thread.

nice work guys  ;D

all good highly recommend it, this is my first year in a highly competitive league its bloody good

Windigo

2084 not bad considering the Coad injury and Prestia....

Mish

whats everyone doing with Broughton?! he is killing me! my rookies are doing better than him... he is playing a different roll this year which is a pain, although now that suban is out he may get into that role again? or will ibbotson take that running defender roll?