Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: Footy God on April 17, 2011, 01:45:29 AM
thoughts on a savage-Libba trade? First trade for the year

But is it needed? I see your team and you have great cover (Harris, Swallow, Bewick)
Just ride him out as a lesser cash cow (might take a few more rounds than libba) but you save a trade. Doing well with no trades used. It's really not a necessary trade. But if you're close to the top overall, then it may be good to hold your spot only.

Mish

far out!! has such an amazing run this week until the Melb vs GC match! :(

Spite

Quote from: Mish on April 17, 2011, 04:36:40 PM
far out!! has such an amazing run this week until the Melb vs GC match! :(

I've been watching live, if you are worried about swallow, harris or sylvia don't be.
Sylvia has been near everything just Melbourne are going long to the forwards instead of passing it out to him. I can see him lighting it up in the second half. Grimes is the only worry, it's just not coming down there often enough.

Spite

Haha sylvia had a 90 DT last half. Grimes had 60-70, swallow also did very well. Harris dropped off after an awesome 2nd quarter, hope you still are going well Mish!!!

Need 216 to crack 2000 with richardson, broughton and sandi to play. Quite happy considering this is my bad week with 5 premium out.

For those keeping tabs, that other team is on 2040 with rawlings and suban to play.

Windigo

Only need 150 from Sandi, A.Swallow & Richo to get 2k.

This is with 4 premos+Adcock out.

Bloody Prestia getting the tagging jobs!

Any news on Coad? This is worry for me....

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on April 17, 2011, 06:13:12 PM
Only need 150 from Sandi, A.Swallow & Richo to get 2k.

This is with 4 premos+Adcock out.

Bloody Prestia getting the tagging jobs!

Heard from the chat that someone said he didn't really hurt his hammy that bad, it was just a precaution... resting him for the last quarter.

Any news on Coad? This is worry for me....

Spite

Quote from: Spite on April 17, 2011, 05:58:37 PM
For those keeping tabs, that other team is on 2040 with rawlings and suban to play.

They combined for a total of 3 in the first quarter. Awesome.

Mish

haha thanks spite... feeling much better after the melbourne vs GC game now!! im on 1978 with anthony, petrie, cam richo &  broughton to go.

Spite

Need 44 from sandi/richarson/broughton in the final term to crack 2000. Such an average round from me :(

I will give broughton one more week to perform given suban is out. If adcock continues to dominate, might look at trading to him. Saves me a premium during that bye week too. (I probably won't do this, but just so frustrated with him argh!)

Windigo

I need my 3 players to get 14 points in the last QTR to get 2000.

Looking at my first trade after multi rounds.

Pittard>Simpson. Or Harris/Bewick>Simmo.

Just need $ 112,100 worth of price
changes. With B/E of 151 for Simmo....Yeah 2 weeks.

Spite

How good does fyfe look at the moment. :O

Windigo

QuoteHow good does fyfe look at the moment. :O

Not bad..... :o

Spite

Ok just passed the 2k mark. :)
Looking forward to having god, montagna, boyd, higgins and roo back though :D

Windigo

2084. Pretty happy considering had major outs.

Loved the 48 point QTR from Andy. (Swallow, not Krak)

In saying that I think Krak's goose is cooked, he will be dropped to get fit. I f not, he will benched next week in my team.  >:(

Holz

not sure how i can go from 970 from 9 players + my captain to not even cracking 2000. looking like my overall chances have just ended. Broughton is absolutely killing my team 32 less than my second lowest defender.