Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

Heppell not names again! Irons dropped... hmmm what to do? any suggestion?

Fenno

I think you mean Hibbard Mish. Not sure how your team is looking but will have a look and see if I can offer any suggestions

Windigo

Dang!

I'll have no mid bench cover this week, (Okay everywhere else though  ::)) why ain't Hibbo getting a game anywhere...Not in the VFL either but his not on the injury list. WTF.

Chopps

Connors not playing that's a blessing in disguise I can hold for another week with out price change never been so excited for a player to be out,

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on April 14, 2011, 08:03:40 PM
Connors not playing that's a blessing in disguise I can hold for another week with out price change never been so excited for a player to be out,

it helps out me aswell, im looking at a possible upgrade target at some time in the future.

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on April 15, 2011, 01:46:45 AM
Quote from: Chopps on April 14, 2011, 08:03:40 PM

it helps out me aswell, im looking at a possible upgrade target at some time in the future.

your quite the bargin hunter hey holz

Mish

Quote from: Fenno on April 14, 2011, 06:38:29 PM
I think you mean Hibbard Mish. Not sure how your team is looking but will have a look and see if I can offer any suggestions

lol ye i did mean Hibberd... hmm what to do with him  :-\

Chopps

can you do anything with him? did you miss the boat on a gc north or crow rookie?

Mish

only replacement i can think of is broadie smith or coad, although they dont have MPP... i already have $100k in the bank without any trades, so dont know how important it would be to trade him off. smith could end up a similar player to curnow and dont really want to miss the boat.

Chopps

I'd trade hibberd but I didn't have cash in the bank

Fenno

We all know how smart you are with your trades Mish so if you make a trade now it won't kill you later in the season because you aren't the kind of person who will go wasting trades. I don't know much about smith even though I live in Adelaide but I don't see him loosing his spot in the side any time soon especialy with all the injuries Adelaide have. As for Coad he was a very good player in the SANFL before heading to the GC I don't know why he didn't get a gig rd1 but as you saw from his score last week he will be a decent player. Their is no right or wrong pick when it comes to these 2 players just up to you really. Both good investments

Windigo

No Brown, could mean the FB job for Coad...I heard that somewhere.  I just cannot remember from where.   :-\

Fenno

Brown wasn't playing at full back anyway so I don't know how Brown being out would mean Coad playing Full Back

chrisuzz

Who should i start out of Petrie, Swallow and Richo, im thinking Swallow and Richo as, Petrie might struggle in the ruck against Sandi

Chopps

Sweating on cover only have matera forward and smith ruck , lower out sucks a bit