Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

backline is

Gibbs, heppel, deledio, lower, duigan, stanley, smith. bench ottens connors and goddard

Footy God

Does league ranking still count for the next 3 rounds? Considering no league games are played?

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on April 12, 2011, 10:32:32 PM
backline is

Gibbs, heppel, deledio, lower, duigan, stanley, smith. bench ottens connors and goddard

i would start connors easily above duigan, stanley and smith

Footy God

Goddard, Lids, Broughton, Grimes, Gibbs, Otten, Lower (Stanley, Duigan, Toy)
Swan, Monty, Bartel, Boyd, Harris, Heppel (Swallow, Bewick, Savage)
Riewoldt, Stevie J, Knights, Franklin, Higgins, Krak, Tapscott (Matera, Darling, Richardson)

24 trades. Worried im letting the team down a bit by not trading. Anything you lads would suggest?

Also pick 3 to start from:
Duigan
Otten
Stanley
Lower
Toy

2 from:
Richardson
Darling
Matera

Chopps

i am finding it hard to believe that connors will outscore them though based on the start of the year lol

Chopps

Quote from: Footy God on April 12, 2011, 11:05:41 PM
Riewoldt, Stevie J, Knights, Franklin, Higgins, Krak, Tapscott (Matera, Darling, Richardson)

24 trades. Worried im letting the team down a bit by not trading. Anything you lads would suggest?

Duigan
Otten
Stanley
Lower
Toy

2 from:
Richardson
Darling
Matera

not letting anyone down with not trading who you gonna trade too?

start richarson and darling imo

stanley, lower & ottens (only coz crows v port) otherwise duigan

Holz

Quote from: Footy God on April 12, 2011, 11:05:41 PM

Duigan
Otten
Stanley
Lower
Toy

2 from:
Richardson
Darling
Matera

i wouldnt trade anyone yet, but if i were you i would do a double trade in both round 7 and 8 to get in 2 extra premiums, maybee selwood in round 7 and didak in round 8. I think i can only afford doing one of these moves, not sure if i want to be 6 down by round 8.

1. Lower, 2. Otten v Port, 3. Stanley/Duigan
1. Darling 2. Richardson

Fenno

Footy God your not letting the team down at all by not trading I still haven't made a trade and I won't be till maybe round 7

Mish

Quote from: Fenno on April 13, 2011, 12:39:01 AM
Footy God your not letting the team down at all by not trading I still haven't made a trade and I won't be till maybe round 7

+1 if anyone is letting the league down its me, but im still certain my team is good enough to keep scoring over 2k on a 1 bye week. will be making my first trade in round 7, bar LTI's or donuts on field.

Mish

my premium players out for multi-bye rounds.

Round 4 I'll have: Goddard, Montagna, Riewoldt and Higgins missing. (can cover pretty easily)
Round 5 It'll be: Grimes, D Cox, Sylvia, (Can cover very easily)
Round 6 will be the killer: Broughton, Franklin (no problems covering them)

overall its round 4 where i will be mostly affected.. but as you can tell, im not too fussed with the multi-bye rounds.

who are yours? and do you have sufficient cover for them?

Chopps

My players out are

Rd 4: Goddard, Montagna, Boyd, Libba, Higgins, Riewoltd (mid field is a little iffy no cover what so ever)
Rd 5: Goodes, Cox, Tapscott, Darling (no cover issue here at this stage)
Rd6: Lower, Sandilands,Franklin ( i made sure i wasnt going to get smashed in rds 4 and 6)

at the moment its the mids in rd 4 i am a little worried about but swan, pendlebury, goodes, harris, swallow, curnow should all play **fingers crossed**

Chopps

so need some feedback would you change this starting line up for rd 4?
also going to give connors another week if he fails it will be a straight swap or thereabouts to adcock

Gibbs, Deledio,Connors, Heppel, Duigan, Stanley, Smith <God, Lower (E), Ottens>
Swan, Pendlebury, Goodes, Curnow, Harris, Swallow <Boyd, Joey, Libba>
Cox, Sandilands <Smith (E), Bailey>
Buddy, Knights, Petrie, Tapscott, Darling, Krakouer, Richardson,  <Higgins, Volt, Matera (E)>

would you make any changes?
would you make any trades?

i think ottens should be on the field V port but cant work out who for it was connors lol

Mish

Quote from: Chopps on April 14, 2011, 10:49:08 AM
also going to give connors another week if he fails it will be a straight swap or thereabouts to adcock

Buddy, Knights, Petrie, Tapscott, Darling, Krakouer, Richardson,  <Higgins, Volt, Matera (E)>

i think ottens should be on the field V port but cant work out who for it was connors lol

whos going to cover sandilands and cox for rounds 5-6? i dont think you can link bailey and smith to petrie can you? you better hope smith plays both games... fraser is back in this week and they have a few talls waiting to take his spot as well. plus you have to remember he is a rookie and wont be able to play 22 games this season.

i dont see any reason to make any trades this week as you have sufficient cover for now, wait until teams come out and if anyone isnt playing you may be forced to make a trade as you dont want any donuts on field.

Holz

Quote from: Mish on April 14, 2011, 12:20:40 PM
Quote from: Chopps on April 14, 2011, 10:49:08 AM

whos going to cover sandilands and cox for rounds 5-6? i dont think you can link bailey and smith to petrie can you? you better hope smith plays both games... fraser is back in this week and they have a few talls waiting to take his spot as well. plus you have to remember he is a rookie and wont be able to play 22 games this season.

i dont see any reason to make any trades this week as you have sufficient cover for now, wait until teams come out and if anyone isnt playing you may be forced to make a trade as you dont want any donuts on field.

I think smith has probably one of the best job securities of the GC rookies. With fraser coming back he might not score aswell but he should be playing in both the games. I woudnt be suprised if smith stays the number 1 ruck and fraser is more a forward, or it could be a simular thing as hille and ryder, and they seem to score quite well.

Chopps

This was my thinking plus I didn't want plus couldnt afford the tippet link also no  good if I trade Petrie which I intend to do