Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

heppell is literally doing jack shower! since half time that is.

Holz

i just hit the 2000 mark and im actually happy, never thought this would happen.

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on April 10, 2011, 08:19:00 PM
i just hit the 2000 mark and im actually happy, never thought this would happen.

1982 :( i am devo wrong pick with rookies flower

Windigo

Quote1982 :( i am devo wrong pick with rookies flower

Same here man.

But how can you predict Coad to smash it first game or Bewick being a sub when Pittard got 79 & Tapscott coming down to earth with a thud.  :-\

Flame

Quote from: Holzman on April 10, 2011, 08:19:00 PM

Congrats..you are the only one!!!

Heppell actually cost me a match this week!! He needed to get more than 60 for me to lose and he did!!!

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on April 10, 2011, 09:31:47 PM
Quote1982 :( i am devo wrong pick with rookies flower

Same here man.

But how can you predict Coad to smash it first game or Bewick being a sub when Pittard got 79 & Tapscott coming down to earth with a thud.  :-\

i dont think anyone picked good rookies, i had guys like harris and matera stinking it up on the field aswell with i think 4 rookies scoring 75+ on the bench (including curnows 100).

Im losing alot of quality players goddard,adcock, boyd,ward,bewick, voldt, higgins but at least i gain anthony, petrie, richardson and curnow off the bench.

I really didnt think the foley to ward trade, in retrospect i should have just got in libba. If this cost me getting in selwood round 7 than im not going to be happy. foley to ward almost would have guranteed selwood in. by round 7 libba will probably be around the same price.

Windigo

I'm not going to trade until after round 5.

I'll be using only the 1. And that is to get Didak when he reaches full match fitness.

Chopps

Spite

I got 1982.

Duigan, Curnow and Prestia were my emergencies. Only time I ever wanted a late withdrawal :(

yarkis

1988 here which, like everyone elses scores, is a disappointment. However in the context of the round it appears to be more than competitive.

Quick update on the trade front which I posted early last week.
I did the Conca -> Curnow and Buckley -> Heppell trades (after 5 pm Friday of course). It must be noted that I only ever trade after Round 2 to grab the rookies I missed and eject those that IMO aren't up to the mark.

I think Buckley may struggle to get back in so I deem that a wise trade and I think trading Conca out has also been justified at this stage and not just for the 40k I pocketed from the trade alone.

One last thing. While everyone has their opinion on whether or not to trade after Round 2 the one thing I am certain of is that it is madness if you do not at least consider trading.

All in all though still showing up to be a very tight league and all the best over the coming weeks.

Footy God

Next week this how I will line up:
Gibbs, Lids, Grimes, Broughton, Otten, Lower, Stanley (Duigan (E), Goddard, Toy)
Swan (C), Bartel (VC), Harris, Swallow, Savage, Heppel (Boyd, Montagna, Bewick)
Sandi, Cox (Smith (E), Derickx)
Buddy, Stevie J, Knights, Krak, Tapscott, Darling, Richardson (Matera (E), Higgins, Riewoldt)

1800 score written all over it.

Spite

Quote from: Footy God on April 10, 2011, 10:47:52 PM
Gibbs, Lids, Grimes, Broughton, Otten, Lower, Stanley (Duigan (E), Goddard, Toy)
Buddy, Stevie J, Knights, Krak, Tapscott, Darling, Richardson (Matera (E), Higgins, Riewoldt)

Haha mine is the same except I have selwood not bartel, and I need to switch a backman with hibberd and play duigan in the backs to not get any zeros. All in all, a pretty weak team :S

Footy God

Quote from: Spite on April 10, 2011, 10:55:38 PM
Quote from: Footy God on April 10, 2011, 10:47:52 PM

Haha mine is the same except I have selwood not bartel, and I need to switch a backman with hibberd and play duigan in the backs to not get any zeros. All in all, a pretty weak team :S
Ahhh well, atleast we get our bad round out the way early.

Chopps

slipped a few rounds for me rd 4 will be a shocker 5 and 6 i think will be not to bad. 7 will be a bit iffy keen to have a new midfielder by then

Windigo

So your all trading after one bad week? I only slipped about 100 spots this week.

Hold 'em fellas.....