Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

Quote from: Fenno on April 05, 2011, 11:07:07 PM
The big question is are me and Mish the only ones not trading this week?
Im not traidng man, see above

Fenno

Well that makes 3 of us. Will be telling come end of the season who made the right move

Footy God

I dont have Curnow or Libba but dont have any duds to trade them to.

If Curnow had scored 120 against pies and cats id be all over him. But his two scores have been against Richmond and GC (may as well not even inlcude that score). Far too risky, players are waiting to jump on his spot if he doenst perform.

Libba on the other hand, people are getitng way too excited. One good game against Brisbane and he is DT gold? He is 18, you seriously think he is going to average 85+?

Goddard, Broughton, Lids, Grimes, Gibbs, Otten, Lower (Stanley (E), Toy, Duigan)
Swan (C), Boyd (VC), Montagna, Bartel, Harris, Swallow (Savage, Bewick, Heppel)
Franklin, Riewoldt, Stevie J, Higgins, Knights, Krak, Tapscott (Darling, Richardson, Matera)

There is no point trading if you have a team like mine. However if savage is dropped this week Curnow will come in. If he holds his spot absolutely no point of trading.

Chopps

i am still undecided, foley to curnow thought i had decided but i havent obviously

Gibbs, Deledio, Goddard, Duigan, Connors, Otten, Stanley, <lower, Smith, Hibberd>
Swan, Pendles, Boyd, Libba, Montagna,Krak <foley, Swallow, Harris>
Sandi, Cox <smith, Bailey>
Goodes, Higgins, Riewoldt, Tapscott, Franklin, Darling, Knights <richardson, matera, Petrie

bold is current issues

any help let me know

Mish

i dont see the need for trading anyone yet... only people that are out for me this week is liam anthony (which my bench can replace with his score being a sub). petrie which i did fine round one without. and richardson which has been on my bench the whole time... i dont have any donuts and still getting over 2k so im content for now.

round 4-5-6 should be ok but im sure some rookies will get dropped from their teams which may make it difficult, only way im trading for now is if i have donuts on field or LTI's

Chopps

ok so the flaw in my working out at the moment and this is what is stopping me from deciding yay or nay, by rd 7 & 8 what would you expect a rookie to be at cash wise? apposed the foley?

i always trade once they have peaked based on BE but i never remember when i start trading

maanco

whats everyones thoughts on a Foley to Heppell Trade?

Holz

Quote from: maanco on April 06, 2011, 12:00:10 PM
whats everyones thoughts on a Foley to Heppell Trade?

extremely good trade, 2 good scores against dogs and sydney sounds good to me

Holz

Quote from: Fenno on April 05, 2011, 11:25:00 PM
Well that makes 3 of us. Will be telling come end of the season who made the right move

i had a look at the guy who won SC last year and his trades i know its not the same, but he double traded round 1 to get rid of his dead wood and had used 17 or so trades by round 13, than rode out the season with only 3 trades.

maanco

yer he must have set him self up early thats why i have realy been considering trading Foley down to a under 100k rookie and then upgradeing one of my fwd rookies to Dawes

but which rookies do i take (curnow, libba, savage) and which rookies do i trade to dawes (richarson, priesta, dixion)?

Mish

Quote from: Holzman on April 06, 2011, 02:58:53 PM

i had a look at the guy who won SC last year and his trades i know its not the same, but he double traded round 1 to get rid of his dead wood and had used 17 or so trades by round 13, than rode out the season with only 3 trades.

i had 6 trades by round 16 last year, ended up getting 5 injuires and 3 in the past 6 rounds.

that much must have rode on luck and had angels looking over his shoulder to only need to use 3 trades from round 13.

maanco

or do i take heppell and leave my fwds alone

AHAHAHAHAH!

may have to come to the flip of a coin. (its never failed me yet) it told me to take tapscott over dixion but i took dixion instead

Holz

Quote from: Mish on April 06, 2011, 03:28:13 PM
Quote from: Holzman on April 06, 2011, 02:58:53 PM

i had 6 trades by round 16 last year, ended up getting 5 injuires and 3 in the past 6 rounds.

that much must have rode on luck and had angels looking over his shoulder to only need to use 3 trades from round 13.

you must have been very unlucky i think i only used 5 trades last year for injuries and had a couple of trades left over last year come round 18 with not much to do with them.

Chopps

i am not sold on dawes myself could be a masterstroke if it pays off. i missed heppel and want to downgrade foley been thinking about it for 3 days straight still no closer to making a decision to do it.

Mish

lol poor chopps!! it could pay off getting dawes but im not willing to take that risk, id rather upgrade to didak later in the season.

and Holzman, i copped 9 injuiries longer than 4 weeks last year and rookies later in the year play less often which really stuffed me up. so i'm trade scared these days, i dont want any more donuts. i hate donuts!! (unless their kryspy Kreme! :-P)