Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

Quote from: Holzman on April 02, 2011, 03:53:42 PM
i apologise for the low score everyone this week, i have anthony and krak as subs this week.

same and lets hope i dont get anymore subs in the other games.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Mish on April 02, 2011, 04:08:26 PM
Quote from: Holzman on April 02, 2011, 03:53:42 PM
i apologise for the low score everyone this week, i have anthony and krak as subs this week.

same and lets hope i dont get anymore subs in the other games.
same :(

Not looking good for our league avg :'(

Chopps

i got Krak on the field. hey if and this is a hypothetical i hope to god it doesn't happen, if anthony doesnt get subbed do you still get a fat 0

chrisuzz

hopefully one of them dont get on, would probs help my score

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on April 02, 2011, 04:14:29 PM
i got Krak on the field. hey if and this is a hypothetical i hope to god it doesn't happen, if anthony doesnt get subbed do you still get a fat 0

i think it still counts, it will never happen though unless anthony somehow pulls an injury on the bench.

I have had enough of foley and anthony so im going to swap back to what i had preseason and get in pendles and probably swallow. Collingwood is way too good and both swan and pendles will continue to rack up the touches.

chrisuzz

well having Swan as captain should help me make up for Krak and Anthony

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on April 02, 2011, 04:20:59 PM
Quote from: Chopps on April 02, 2011, 04:14:29 PM

i think it still counts, it will never happen though unless anthony somehow pulls an injury on the bench.

I have had enough of foley and anthony so im going to swap back to what i had preseason and get in pendles and probably swallow. Collingwood is way too good and both swan and pendles will continue to rack up the touches.

thats what i figured so i have pendles and swan, i have montanga though ahhh

chrisuzz

its gonna hurt having Darling on the bench and Krak on... :( even Petrie and Richardson to some extent

Windigo

Travis Boak. I hate you.

Scrap that!!!!

Let's go.

P.S: That was bloody good fortune with L.Anthony mate.  ;)

Spite

I went with richardson and krak... oh well, at least i didnt have hayes or anthony...

chrisuzz

Anthony did preetty well for the position he got put in, imagine how he went if he was on at the start

Mish

Quote from: chrisuzz on April 02, 2011, 07:44:16 PM
Anthony did preetty well for the position he got put in, imagine how he went if he was on at the start

he did... i'm really glad he did really well in the half that he players, maybe it will teach Brad Scott to put his best 18 on the field and not as a sub. and Atley! is a dud!! deffinately not ready for AFL, thanks god i dont have him hehe.

although darling is looking pretty decent.

Spite

I'm considering trading atley out.... to mzungu when he returns :S He just won't make me any money for ages :(

ps chrisuzz check your inbox

Mish

its ok as long as he keeps making you money, some players will make you money faster than others, the thing about youngsters is they only need 1 decent match to keep making you money for a couple of weeks.

only concern i have with Atley is when bastinac comes back im not sure if he will be able to keep his place in the team.

Chopps

who is going to match last weeks score?
who is seriously thinking a trade or two are in order?