Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

Quote from: chatters24 on March 31, 2011, 11:17:37 AM
These rookies are doing my head in! who to play, who not to play!we're spoilt with choices at the moment!

with rookies its all a gamble when choosing between one another, these guys are so unpredictable. when they play for a good side their less likely to get TOG and when they play for a crappy side they make get more TOG but less points. either way your doomed! lol... but i'm going with darling this week, on the basis that port is crap and they will look for him more this game.

Chopps

Quote from: Mish on March 31, 2011, 11:34:04 AM
Quote from: chatters24 on March 31, 2011, 11:17:37 AM
These rookies are doing my head in! who to play, who not to play!we're spoilt with choices at the moment!

with rookies its all a gamble when choosing between one another, these guys are so unpredictable. when they play for a good side their less likely to get TOG and when they play for a crappy side they make get more TOG but less points. either way your doomed! lol... but i'm going with darling this week, on the basis that port is crap and they will look for him more this game.

+1 2 rookies forward tapscott & darling
I screwed up I have krak stuck in the mids so swallow on the bench *sigh*

Mish

i have krak in the mid as well for MPP, i think its a good thing to have him there, the way i look at it is since swallow worth $160, he is much more likely to get to say $300k before krak will, therefore will be one of the first midfielder you use to be a cash cow or upgrade to premium, while krak can still be used for muti position purposes.

Chopps

True I will end up having krak as 7th mid instead of swallow.
Same same but different , probably better being mpp

Spite

Haha, selwood named one the wing... staying in my team :)

chrisuzz

Selwood named :)

Got Krak in fwds, swapped for danger as crows have the bye ;)
starting Richardson over Darling, Prestia, Matera.

Starting Heppell in backline as he is named as a ollower and Toy is named on the bench :)

Footy God

Im gonna go:
Stanley over Toy and Duigan
Swallow over Savage, Heppel, Bewick
Tapscott and Darling over Richardson, Matera.

Stanley easy call imo
Swallow 50/50 with Savage
Forwards could go anyway.

Would like some opinions

Spite

Quote from: Footy God on March 31, 2011, 07:28:02 PM
Im gonna go:
Stanley over Toy and Duigan
Swallow over Savage, Heppel, Bewick
Darling over Richardson, Matera.

Stanley easy call imo
Swallow 50/50 with Savage
Forwards could go anyway.

Would like some opinions

Agree with you on all. Forwards could be anything but I like cam richardson not being cooped up in the forward pocket

Holz

i love how early on the season we have problems in which rookie to pickup and than in the second half we are worried that we might get donuts if the rookies dont play.

Mish

whatever happened to james hird playing hibbert this week?  ???

Mish

Quote from: Holzman on April 01, 2011, 01:11:37 AM
i love how early on the season we have problems in which rookie to pickup and than in the second half we are worried that we might get donuts if the rookies dont play.

lol so true!!

Mish

Round 2 fixture + Round 1 league ranking.

Chopps

Me v u mush cool,

Selwood out what you guys who have him gonna do

Mish

you better get ready for it chopps! i have a stronger side on this week... but i'm sure you do too.

Spite

Better selwood is out than playing for me. I'll chuck him on the bench and cop a lower score this week :(
move krak back to mids and play tapsott/darling with richardson...