Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footy God

Quote from: Chopps on March 30, 2011, 07:13:54 PM
Yea heat is a factor no le cras forward tho, I am playing  ....... Yea no idea still leaning towards darling think gc will get thrashed
I keep switching between Richardson, Darling and Matera.

Doing my head in. Im sure they will all score 60-80 anyway. Might go Matera just based on his NAB games, 70 likely. Not keen on Richardson, playing Pies, and potenital sub as he isnt a lock in their best 18 players. Darling will reply on goals to score. Tough ask when up against Chaplin.

Fenno

chrisuzz

ive gotta choose outta Prestia aswell as Matera, Darling and Richardson

thornz23

Quote from: chatters24 on March 30, 2011, 04:08:47 PM
None of us have won the car yet, so no ones opinion is worth more than the other's. At the end of the day you do what you want to your team, everyone else can only try to help you with their good, and some not so good advice.

My own personal thought's regarding Selwood (I don't have him by the way) is that I would keep him regardless of whether he plays this week or not because I myself am not comfortable in trading one premium for another. However in saying that, Spite has clearly given this a lot of thought and I have no issue with his theory at all.
well said. fenno n spite both have really good arguments. I normally wouldn't trade in the first 2 rounds at least unless there was a LTI. but i can competely understand where u r coming from spite. but like some1 said if selwood is named in the team i think there is zero chance he will be a sub. therefore you will only have 1 week of price decrease and it would mean that you're not getting enough value by trading him out. similarly if he isn't named in the team u could be certain next week that he would be back and atm u have reasonable cover on your mid bench so it wouldn't be that bad to sit him on the bench.

as for the richardson v darling v matera, i would give matera a week to c how he goes. darling showed a lot last week and is only playing port so you can be fairly sure he will see a fair bit of ball up in the fwd line. therefore i would be going with darling.

iv got all 3 of them on my bench :P my worst 3 fwds r knights petrie n kraks :P

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on March 30, 2011, 09:27:41 PM
Lol sorry Flame

Ha..no worries..

Just don't mention it again!!

Spite

Thanks everyone, its good that we can discuss things. I mean, if we didn't we wouldn't learn anything!
If he is named, I will keep him. I will just wait with that and see what happens when teams are announced.

I would be starting rookies in this order (forward only)
Richardson (backline vs Pies, should rack up the possies) > Darling (forward with no le cras, on a smaller aami stadium, and liked the look of him) > Matera/Tapscott > Prestia

Flame

Just follow your gut Spite...Your reasoning is sound..just wait for the teams!!

Footy God

Quote from: Spite on March 30, 2011, 11:02:37 PM
I would be starting rookies in this order (forward only)
Richardson (backline vs Pies, should rack up the possies) > Darling (forward with no le cras, on a smaller aami stadium, and liked the look of him) > Matera/Tapscott > Prestia
I have all of those (bar Prestia) and am thinking Tapscott is a lock. 50/50 on Darling or Richardson or Matera. I think Richardson has the highest point scoring potential. Darling key forward a little risky. Matera first game, unsure on role, also risky.

Spite

I just re thought that and I would go Tapscott > Richardson > Matera >Darling > Prestia

Fenno

I have no idea who I am going to put on the field either out of my rookies so im as clueless as the rest of you but have ruled out Richardson because even though the ball should be in the backline if you look at ports highest scoring backman last week against the pies it was chaplin with 67. So even though the ball is back there doesn't mean they will score any good.

Spite

We won't beat roos by 75 :) I'd like to think we would though...

Holz

Yea heat is a factor no le cras forward tho, I am playing  ....... Yea no idea still leaning towards darling think gc will get thrashed

heat is no factor for guys like darling, perth ahs been hot all summer, sunday wasnt really that hot in comparison to what the perth boys normally train in.

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on March 31, 2011, 03:34:17 AM

heat is no factor for guys like darling, perth ahs been hot all summer, sunday wasnt really that hot in comparison to what the perth boys normally train in.

good point

chatters24

These rookies are doing my head in! who to play, who not to play!we're spoilt with choices at the moment!

Mish

Quote from: Holzman on March 31, 2011, 03:34:17 AM

i was thinking the same thing, its been boiling in perth the past few months.