FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Will do better this week.

Bruce & Boak need to lift...

Footy God

Top effort boys, 17 overall.

Also, unluckly Canuckuled, deserved to win with 2nd best score in the league.

2 point win and best score in the league :)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: chrisuzz on March 28, 2011, 05:59:57 PM
17th :o :o :o

Great work guys, making aname for fanfooty :)
well done indeed lads :D

Flame

Good work boys..save those trades..top 10 now!!

Spite

Awesome job guys!!! Keep it rolling.

What do you think about selwood, assuming he doesn't get chosen next week.
I am thinking about using an early trade, here is why.
It won't be as stupid as people are saying to get rid of him. Trade him to someone, for me, will be pendlebury. From this I gain an immediate 1.5k. (Yeah, huge) Wait until prices fluctuate and get him back in, he will drop around 50-70k depending on his next scores. You have two weeks to get him because of his bye, so you can save up and buy him back for your team at a much less cost.
Say instead you kept him, and had to fork out an extra 40k on pendleburys starting price as he might (and should rise) rise. He will be a very expensive player and I might need to wait extra long to get him in my team.
That trade costs you a trade, but you gain around 100k, which is close to what you want from a trade. Many people have done worse and this will guarantee a better score, and a solid midfield of Swan, Boyd, Montagna, Pendlebury and soon to be selwood. Possibly the top 5 scoring mids this year.

Think about the gary ablett for dane swan and getting gary back which happened last season. That move was genius for those who did it, although its not exactly the same and is still risky.

If you are going for a league win, 100% keep him, but if you dont want to fall behind in the overall ranks, could think about what I said above.

And I do not care about this league win, just our league ranking which requires me to do the best overall that I can do. What do you think?

PS if he is named, I'll obviously keep him.

Footy God

^^^^^^^^

If named keep him.

If not id go Bartel. Looked good in a low scoring DT game. Pendles has his 2nd bye round 13, so you are far better off picking him up then. Either Bartel or Pendles though. DO NOT fall into the trap of Stanton.

Spite

Haha it was only ever bartel or pendlebury :)
Pendlebury over Bartel because of the geelongs bye really late where I might be down on trades.

Flame

If he isn't named which I suspect he won't I'd trade him!! Bartel looking good!!

chrisuzz

Quote from: Footy God on March 28, 2011, 09:18:37 PM
DO NOT fall into the trap of Stanton.
I hate it when people do :P

So everyone thinking Pendles the better option than keeping him ?

bomberboy0618

chrisuzz

Bartel has a bye at final times :-\ and ill be burning an extra trade anyways bringing Selwood back in then out again

Spite

Quote from: chrisuzz on March 28, 2011, 10:23:51 PM
Bartel has a bye at final times :-\ and ill be burning an extra trade anyways bringing Selwood back in then out again

I'm 100% with you.

Pendlebury. Yes.

um, or A. Swallow??? :(

chrisuzz

yeh, ive got Anthony so no for me.

I could spend 20 or 30k and got Montags or Boyd

Spite

Whats your midfield like? Montgna looks better than boyd for value at the moment. And he will score more than pendles, so that would be decent if you have the money

chrisuzz

Swan, Selwood, Simpson, Anthony, are my prems