Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

connors 24 killed it for me pushed past 2000 just which is a suprise considering foley and connor got me 45 pts

chrisuzz

my should be win against yarkis makes me 5/5 this week from leagues :)

Spite

Loved how the top scoring team beat the second top scoring team :P

Holz

Quote from: Spite on March 27, 2011, 11:56:15 PM
Loved how the top scoring team beat the second top scoring team :P

actually fotty god top scored,  foley killed me in every single lead except my joke league where i won by 500 points.

the league is looking really strong an average of over 2100 would have to put us close to the top, keep it up.

Holz

Quote from: Mish on March 27, 2011, 01:36:01 PM
anthony has to fire for me today! im hardly seing any teams with him this year :-/

he was my unique aswell pity you had him, i cant believe knowone i played had foley he was a great pick and if he didnt have gastro he was on track for an 80+ score.

Holz

MissPiesFF

Mish

what a ripper start!! well done everyone! keep up the good work, and please dont be trade happy! just because a few kids did well doesnt mean they will consistantly do it... but who am i to give advice around here... i'm only 7th in the league.

have 7 gold coast players! cant wait for them to play and hopefully not get smashed!

Chopps

Now I have to decide gold coast or not who to play ie tapscott or matera

chatters24

I can't believe that I'm ranked 2nd in the league and I lost! 2 damn points too!! Awsome work people!! I'll be sticking with what works. The gold coast players may have to earn their spot in my team.

Mish

Quote from: chatters24 on March 28, 2011, 12:14:17 PM
I can't believe that I'm ranked 2nd in the league and I lost! 2 damn points too!! Awsome work people!! I'll be sticking with what works. The gold coast players may have to earn their spot in my team.

lol i know, i saw that, very unlucky! i think everyone will need a lot of luck this year with beating other people because everyones score was pretty close and not 1 team under 2k is pretty impressive, hopefully we can continue this trend.

Chopps

Quote from: Mish on March 28, 2011, 01:14:12 PM
Quote from: chatters24 on March 28, 2011, 12:14:17 PM

lol i know, i saw that, very unlucky! i think everyone will need a lot of luck this year with beating other people because everyones score was pretty close and not 1 team under 2k is pretty impressive, hopefully we can continue this trend.

I must say I was worried I wasn't making 2000 Connors and foley for 45 and missed the Gibbs loophole through sheer stupidity

I was thinking I ll give gc rookies a miss unless I have no choice only spot in doubt is maybe backs and 5th mid if foley is ok he ll play stupid gastro

thornz23

chatters that was reli unlucky :P. Very nicely done though guys. its nice being on the top 20 leagues list :D

chatters24

Quote from: thornz23 on March 28, 2011, 01:47:26 PM
chatters that was reli unlucky :P. Very nicely done though guys. its nice being on the top 20 leagues list :D

Good fun though! I was worried about my game against the superstars more abd this one completely went under the radar. You're definetly right mish, it wont be the last time that a game is separated by a few points in this league! Keep it up!!

chrisuzz

17th :o :o :o

Great work guys, making aname for fanfooty :)