Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Good luck everyone :)

Man I swapped Warnock and Pav for Sandi and knights right before lockout... then warnock pulls out 41 in q1... worst feeling ever...

Mish

at least you dont have connors or foley like heaps of other people out their lol.

Chopps

Quote from: Mish on March 25, 2011, 12:13:40 AM
at least you dont have connors or foley like heaps of other people out their lol.

41 is almost better then foley and connors whole games, warnock end up cracking the ton didnt he

Mish

ye he did, but kruzer comes back in a 3-4 weeks, so not sure how good warnocks scores are going to be, plus he didnt have a good ruck to compete with. so glad i took vickery out of my side about an hour before the match and swapped him with hale.

CuStArDaRm

any more room. top 1000 last year

Spite

Of ccourse I have selwood... :P Haha week 2 will be right :)

chrisuzz

Quote from: Spite on March 26, 2011, 07:32:16 PM
Of ccourse I have selwood... :P Haha week 2 will be right :)
even with Selwood ive managed to crack 1k with 9 players :)

Spite

I was 941 from 8... so I know what you mean :P

Holz

i thought foley and adcock were in alot of teams, knowone playing me has them and they killed me this week they scroed a combined toalt less than what i expect them to score individually. They better come out and give me 160+ next week to make up for it

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on March 27, 2011, 12:03:37 AM
i thought foley and adcock were in alot of teams, knowone playing me has them and they killed me this week they scroed a combined toalt less than what i expect them to score individually. They better come out and give me 160+ next week to make up for it

i am suprised i have 4 out of 5 opposition with foley thought it wouldnt be that high

foley & connors isnt going to get me off to a good start

Mish

anthony has to fire for me today! im hardly seing any teams with him this year :-/

Spite

Good luck Mish, hopefully everyone can crack the 2k mark in round 1.

chrisuzz

Quote from: Mish on March 27, 2011, 01:36:01 PM
anthony has to fire for me today! im hardly seing any teams with him this year :-/
ive got him , stress less :)

Quote from: Spite on March 27, 2011, 04:04:54 PM
Good luck Mish, hopefully everyone can crack the 2k mark in round 1.
im confident ill crack 2k im thinking maybe 2100+

Chopps

maanco has notched up his first league win. well done,

Spite

I needed atley and darling and ~50 points to fend off an a. swallow attack... much closer than it should be