Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

I really need to sign up for leagues for DT/SC/AF and actually do my team otherwise I'm going to be in less leagues than ever before...

Please other respected coaches send me codes to your developed leagues, I think my reputation and 2nd runner up in m0nty medal speaks for themselves (hopefully, haha)

Windigo

I've sent you the code twice already?  ???

Nails

I meant other leagues

like where is Elite league and those leagues I was in last year

and I need invites to new leagues :o

I already joined champs, champ.

Grazz

Have had 5 coaches not reply or return to Champs 2 this year which is a shame for us but good news for you guys is suppose.
Struggling to get it full at the minute. All the best to you guys for 2014.

Grazz

What did you guys call yourselves this year, sorting through overall league ranks for the FF Leagues to see how the rivalry is going so far. Cheers.

Sweetness

We got burnt by the FanHub "must have 18 players by Rd1" rule so we didn't even get a league....

Grazz

Quote from: Sweetness on June 30, 2014, 11:26:48 AM
We got burnt by the FanHub "must have 18 players by Rd1" rule so we didn't even get a league....

Really, sorry to hear that people's. AFL is pretty screwed up as in Dudges Moneyleague we do each year we have a team with no players in it (we call it the bye, great for %) yet somehow the league got through.

j959

Quote from: Grazz on June 30, 2014, 02:15:21 PM

Really, sorry to hear that people's. AFL is pretty screwed up as in Dudges Moneyleague we do each year we have a team with no players in it (we call it the bye, great for %) yet somehow the league got through.
that's awesome - made me smile from a 'there's more than one way to skin a cat' (or there's more than one way to beat the system') POV ...  8)   ;)

Grazz

Quote from: j959 on June 30, 2014, 07:24:48 PM
Quote from: Grazz on June 30, 2014, 02:15:21 PM

that's awesome - made me smile from a 'there's more than one way to skin a cat' (or there's more than one way to beat the system') POV ...  8)   ;)

We didnt actually create the team for that purpose J, the team does belong to someone who then decided they couldn't be stuffed, go figure.

Grazz

FF Champs 2  31st overall, howd you guys/gals go.

Sweetness

Quote from: Grazz on August 31, 2014, 11:28:22 PM

12/18 players resulted in a "league not scheduled".

I was lucky enough to play in a few other good leagues. Disappointing this one never got going.

Grazz

Quote from: Sweetness on August 31, 2014, 11:30:39 PM
Quote from: Grazz on August 31, 2014, 11:28:22 PM

12/18 players resulted in a "league not scheduled".

I was lucky enough to play in a few other good leagues. Disappointing this one never got going.

Ah thats right i remember now, sorry about that.