Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Quote from: Nails on May 18, 2013, 12:44:03 PM
Meh

Ellis is more like 75 and Deledio 103 instead. Though Bartel 102.
I think you forget that he's playing the Demons. I could score 75 against them so surely Ellis can get more around the 90 range ;)

Windigo

Ossie has a donut....  :)

Nails

Na. It's just Ellis and Deledio suck against Demons.

Sweetness

Benched Mayes as I thought he would be sub... Winning  ;D

Now Dwyer just has to score more than a subbed Mayes... (push a 90 instead of a 40 mate!)

Windigo

Dywer is too risky  I reckon, went with Caff for safety.  :-X

Sweetness

Risk it for the biscuit.

And my putting Mayes on the bench might be outweighed by the fact I have Birchall.... Mayes to outscore him at this rate..

LaHug

Why didn't anyone tell me that Mayes was an obvious sub? I didn't see or hear it anywhere until this game started >:(

Holz

finally pulling my weight guys alomst cracked the 2300 with a 2299. If only SJ played i wouldnt have had neade stink it up on the field.

Ellis I love you and watch out the heroes are back. Stevenson can leave my side next week and im bringing in another premo

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Nails on May 18, 2013, 01:46:00 PM
Na. It's just Ellis and Deledio suck against Demons.

what was that buddy? :P

LaHug

Quote from: Holzman on May 19, 2013, 07:03:26 PM
finally pulling my weight guys alomst cracked the 2300 with a 2299. If only SJ played i wouldnt have had neade stink it up on the field.

Ellis I love you and watch out the heroes are back. Stevenson can leave my side next week and im bringing in another premo
You beat me in Elxam with a ridiculous score! I thought I did pretty well this week but not well enough

Windigo

Master Q

Well done Champs! Doing FF proud, now to catch Champs 2!

Beat Marcz this week. 2nd on the ladder but 1st on overall points, sitting at 166th and 40-odd in Vic. Not sure what I'm gonna do this week, might double downgrade.

Grazz

Windigo

Was looking forward to playing mish this week.

Nek minnit has Swan as C & he doesn't have GAJ.  :P

Master Q

How is everyone doing?

I'm on 1692 with Cox, Nic Nat, Vlas and JJK to come.

To beat the Ball Maggots, Cox and Nic Nat need to score 134 combined.