Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

gotta hold him now that position was doomed from the begining, was deciding between broughton/duffield/gram/ connors.

went connors thought thank god i didnt get the first two

connors was shower so i went gram was playing well and thought mm nice move turn to crap that did

Spite

I chose Broughton over deledio and stanley over heppell. (otten was always in my team)

I chose Higgins over goodes and prestia over matera. Higgins to petrie and otten to adcock was also a consideration.

I also chose Bewick over libba and curnow.

These were all my choices I was actually considering at the start of the year and played around with. :/

The only thing I got right was selwood over bartel...

What a bad year haha!

Got B.Jacobs this week in for L.Thompson who has gone down in price. Rid myself of higgins for chappy... never getting higgins again. There is an article saying he may have OP back, so I'm not risking it. Had to trade today as I'm out tomorrow.

Good luck for this round guys!!!

Holz

i would love seeing Higgins coming out and killing a 120+ score, alot of people have been bagging him this week. Sorry spite but i hope trading out Higgins is your worst decision this year.

Chopps

me too, as more people jump off i am more inclined to keep him, hope he dont got op

Fenno

I just don't understad people trading out Higgins. You kept him all through injury and then he has 1 shocking game and everyone decides we better trade him. He will score you 90+ most other games after all he wasn't averaging 100+ before his injury for nothing. If you keep swanny though his 2 weeks off (bye/1 missed game) and then comes back and somehow scores bad will you then trade him?

Windigo

Keep.

He is playing. Just be thnakful for that.

Flame

Quote from: Spite on May 27, 2011, 01:16:23 AM
I chose Broughton over deledio and stanley over heppell. (otten was always in my team)

I chose Higgins over goodes and prestia over matera. Higgins to petrie and otten to adcock was also a consideration.

I also chose Bewick over libba and curnow.

These were all my choices I was actually considering at the start of the year and played around with. :/

The only thing I got right was selwood over bartel...

What a bad year haha!

Got B.Jacobs this week in for L.Thompson who has gone down in price. Rid myself of higgins for chappy... never getting higgins again. There is an article saying he may have OP back, so I'm not risking it. Had to trade today as I'm out tomorrow.

Good luck for this round guys!!!
[/quote
Ha Spite..One of those years

I think I'll keep Higgins now that you've sold him.

He'll ton up for sure!!

Spite

I hope for all your sakes he scores 120+, as long as chappy scores 130+ for the next couple of rounds :)
Plus I got to get b. jacobs in :)

Windigo

Call me crazy, but I'm getting I.SMith in this week. Even though he ain't playing.........

Spite

Spite

I was very very tempted to put higgins in my midfield and get A.Swallow, but decided to only do that in my SC... Still won't regret it if chappy pumps out a massive one!

Windigo

A.Swallow is a great buy at his price.

Had him from the start. Love his work. Best mid on a consistent basis at the Roos.

Chopps

anyone else cant pick a rookie? lower last week on the bench stanley this week

Windigo

Quoteanyone else cant pick a rookie? lower last week on the bench stanley this week

I had Puo as my EMG.

Jacobs, Stanley & Lower all on field in the backs.

Chappy in for a big price drop.  8)

Chopps

thats not cool i just traded darling for chappy what was the point ahhhhhhhhhh