Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Swan low Captain score and Higgins sub and 29.

2255 and counting.

Chopps

hit my prediction of  2320 hopefully can push 2350 with a higgins sub score

Windigo

Quotehit my prediction of  2320 hopefully can push 2350 with a higgins sub score

Was a close one Choops. Pipped at the post.

You & Montags 151 always helps.  :P

Chopps

did the maths best i could of got was 2475 so happy with 2340 wouldnt of picked Joey as my captain and didnt think of lower v port was basing it on current form oops

Spite

Higgins is a mess. Out for me this week. Had enough of it and him. He has officially joined Heath Shaw on my never again no matter what list.

Higgins to chappy, (2 trades), to A.Swallow or Hodge (1 trade) or anyone else (2 trades)
I am thinking going to chappy. I will use him as my 6th mid until a nice mid drops in price in the next few weeks I think...

Chopps

I had Higgins 09 so really should of done better research wasn't the worst fail didn't lose cash why is he out ? Cut eye? Welcome chappy and would u keep darling for one more? Or tappy can get the arse otherwise he could stay benched won t loose anymore now

Spite

Hmmm, might just hold if he was only out for the cut eye, but every article I have read said bulldogs did not sustain any injuries... makes me worried. I will wait for team to be out naturally.

I had higgins 09 and 10 and swore I wouldn't get him in 11, but due to his kickass pre season, and lower starting price, I fell for him again.

I have already decided that next year I will be starting with 5 premium mids because chances are I will be burned less by them than my forwards (higgins/roo) or my backs (broughton/enright/goddard)

Windigo

Tappy is shown the door.

If Higgins is out, he will be OUT of my team.

Chopps

i have decided them iffy picks and mid pricers can go get F &*^d

Spite

Do you think it is too late to jump on adcock? I have avoided him like the plague which has turned out to be a mistake so far, but I know he could drop any second. Maybe I should go scotland instead.

Chopps

for durability and a bit more get scotland

he is on my radar as another back, gettin on in age though

love4thegame

Quote from: Spite on May 24, 2011, 01:02:19 AM
Do you think it is too late to jump on adcock? I have avoided him like the plague which has turned out to be a mistake so far, but I know he could drop any second. Maybe I should go scotland instead.
yeah steer clear of adcock his average disgusts me  ;D

Windigo

Adock at the start was the way to go.

I wouldn't get him now.

Holz

adcock is a premium back now, if you have guys like lids, goddard, gibbs already why not get him. Dont put the fact you could have got him over 100k cheaper put you off. Just think he is a guy averaging 100, hasnt put up a bad score since round 1 and has past DT scoring history.

Chopps

at some point you gotta take the risk that he is over his injury prone ways i did about 4 - 5 rounds ago so glad i did.

sylvia???? i am getting chappy this week what do you guys think of sylvia.

i need another forward upgrade but need to keep in mind rd bloody 16

i have Mundy, Sandi, knights & petrie

i know petrie doesnt play for adel, melbourne or freo but if i use him to cover sandi he is no longer in my forward line so i need to plan for that