Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

antonc

On 1529 with 9 to go
goodes Buddy Missy Knights darling Cox boyd pendles and pup. Hope they get at least their ave score and I am good for a 2400. 3 "fails for me Mundy hibberd and enright. Rest 95+

Par score this week 2300??

Chopps

what score would you expect from

Puopolo, Swan (c), pendles, boyd, cox, franklin, goodes, Knights Higgins, Darling

i am 1340 from 12 at the moment

i think its realistic for me to be aiming low 2300

Puopolo 60, Swan (c) 240 , pendles 110 , boyd 110 , cox 90 , franklin80 , goodes 80 , Knights 60 Higgins 80 , Darling 70  = 2320  realistic or not?

antonc

Should get at least that. Reckon that franklin higgins and goodes should get close to 100 each!.You should be close to pushing 240o IMO

Fenno

Thats very realistic. I think your looking at more like 2350 than 2320

Spite

Awww man, if I had hibberd on instead of mzungu, I would be up to 1470/14. Still pretty happy though!

And holz, I reckon Darwin Jabirus (my opponent) could catch you this week, 1347 from 12 with some pretty good players coming up...

Holz

Quote from: Spite on May 22, 2011, 01:24:40 AM
Awww man, if I had hibberd on instead of mzungu, I would be up to 1470/14. Still pretty happy though!

And holz, I reckon Darwin Jabirus (my opponent) could catch you this week, 1347 from 12 with some pretty good players coming up...

just watch i will probably end up with a 1900 score this week somehow.

Chopps

i considered starting jacobs and lower over hibberd and poupolo looks like i made the wrong choices not gonna complain score is good

Windigo

On track for a 2200+  ;)

You have to be conservative fellas.  :P

Chopps

i think 2200 + is realistic for me anything above i ll be stoked hoping for my later prediction of 2350 though

Holz

as predicted my team has died on saturday, as soon as i saw tags got a huge score i had a bad feeling swan could pull a stinker and conrgradulations greg broughton you are now most most hated player in dream team. The double trade to get rid of broughton for toy and krak to didak has ruined my season. If only i had chosen lids instead of broughton pre season or gone with sylvia instead of dids in the trade. 2 50/50 decisions that went horribly wrong.

on a side note knights and franklin doing well but pup probably wont get anywhere near jacobs score.

Chopps

only mistakes this week were swan over selwood as capt and poupolo on over lower or jacobs was always gonna play hibberd

Chopps

2000 / 18 , cox, boyd higgins and darling

Windigo

2048 right now.

Higgins, Cox, Boyd & Darling.

High scoring round for all.

I won't be surprised when my mates from school come strutting up to me like a bunch of roosters.

Bragging how they got 2200+.......It will be their first round over 2000.

As I said, high scoring round this week.

Spite

Damn, played mzungu over hibberd and luke thomspon over puopollo. Silly moves. Close to 80 points there :/
Still should get close to 2300 so not unhappy haha :)

Chopps

my only real mistake was swan as c after 2 weeks of not selecting him and lower on the bench instead of poupolo