Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenno

Im a big fan of Mundy now. Last week sold me on him when the rest of Freo were struggling to score points last week Mundy was still able to step up and smash out a good score. He will be welcomed into my team tonight.

Holz

im personally hoping for some shockers for guys like mundy, fyfe, suckling etc.. players who arent proven and are being taken above proven superstars. For me i dont see why you would take mundy ahead of gaz and montagna, or people considering trading in suckling at his price instead of spending that little exttra and getting in a guy like heath scotland.

Chopps

Ok so decision made mundy it is - holz thanks for your opinion

Reason for mundy
I have swan,pendles, Boyd, selwood,Joey and will now have mundy
1. Biggest average diff libba to mundy
2. This years consistency
3. Can't get Jimmy as I have selwood want chappy to
4 apart from Jimmy no one else I want that includes gaz I want consistent hundreds

Spite

Get mundy.
Mundy, pendles or gaj will be my final midfielder depending on prices.

Judd in for me this week. If I get Gaz, it will be the same midfield for the last 3 years :D

Holz

after weeks of doing stupid trades i bringing in guys like toy, didak, ward my trades are finally starting to imprvoe my team. My last 2 trades of ward to selwood and lower to scotland are looking like masterstrokes now tih selwoods big score last week and both around 100 at 3 quarter time.

Chopps

u would be happy with selwood and scotland so far you got gibbs> off to a good start either way i ll take 218 from 2

Ziplock

well, ward did score 120 last week :P

Spite

Man, I hope Judd is not going to miss any weeks, would be the worst trade in ever!
Bartel is looking like a nice upgrade target!

Chopps

if jimmy turns it around

scotland looks like a good idea for backline

Holz

as soon as i get out lower he pulls out a good score, same with ward last week at least im finally getting some good returns from  the players i brought in. My last 3 traded in players are looking like they will bring in about 380 between them.

Chopps

lower on the bench for me atleast he will make some coin, not even emergency

mundy isnt looking too good this week damm it

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on May 21, 2011, 05:45:08 PM
lower on the bench for me atleast he will make some coin, not even emergency

mundy isnt looking too good this week damm it

Monty played a semi decent game

Holz

On a side note my eliminator opponent is going ridicoulus this week so far he has

Gibbs 96 ( i have so not too bad)
Goddard 122 ( i have)
Dugian 97 (what? that's ridiculous)
Lower 119 ( yeah great got him out this week)
Bartel 77 ( bad but i have him as-well)
Tags 151 ( i have him but lots don't)
Syliva 97
Chapman 110
Johnson 95 ( i have)
Voldt 134 ( i have)

thats around 1100 from 10 players, geez

the only plus is that im a better DT player and he has Mzungu on the filed, when everyone knew he would be the sub so 1120 from 11 players i should be able to catch up on.

Im 1015 from 9 i think everyone will have a huge score this round.

Spite

Im 1130 from 11, with mzungu on the field, so doing slightly better than your DT opponent holz haha

On second thoughts, probably should have put hibberd on the field... duh!

And holz, you are doing awesome!!!!

Chopps

i am 801 from 7, mundy is my worst 86, 15 with captain to come

should of traded tapscott to forward upgrade bit libba to mundy ahhhh