Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

I concede defeat. Mundy will ton up but he won't get 130.

Lower subbed!?  >:(

Windigo

GO MUNDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!14 points

thornz23

redeemed myself this week after a horror story last week lol. sittin on 2177

Holz

wow my team sucks didn't even crack 2000, motagna is the main reason for that i had to play stupid bewick. At least finally next week my team shoudl be full strength, gibs, montagna and higgins should all be back and i have no GC guys on the field andim planning on bringing on hodge.

Windigo

Finally getting rid of Bruce and getting Higgo back into the 7.  :D

Chopps

tags, gibbs and i hope higgins with the addition of mitchel or mundy will strength my score of 2004 i hope

Spite

If I picked the right bench options, could have got over 2000+.

Pretty happy, with montagna, higgins and gibbs on the bench and I am hoping on bringing in bartel/judd/mundy depending on how much darling goes up in price.

The curse of whoever plays me continues, this time taking down mish :(
(Everyone has had their worst week against me this season)

Chopps

lowest scores against you spite? i hope not i am against you round 10

Spite

Terrifying Glue    2,107    def    2,089    SpudiusMaximus 2.0 (3rd worst out of everyone)
Terrifying Glue    2,098    def    2,093    Dannyz D00dz (4th lowest out of everyone)
Terrifying Glue    1,982    def    1,935    Right to bear arms (5th lowest out of everyone)

"Superstar"    1,958 (3rd highest, yet one of Fenno's worst)    def    1,926    Terrifying Glue (Needed curnow to score 51 to win... 13 and injured)

Terrifying Glue 1961      def       1829         INTER! (lowest in league)

Next???

Darwin Jabirus    vs     Terrifying Glue

Spite

So my plan was darling > mzungu and up harris to a premium depending on the price.
Doing that leaves me with 405,800 to spend. Bartel, Nope, Mitchell, Nope, Watson, Nope... Judd, 405,800 exactly. No way!!!!!

Is it fate? Or tapscott > mzungu and up harris to Hodge before his price rise and then next week use darling to get a premium player in if I am lucky?

Chopps

you gonna go hodge?
judd hmm i'd get him if that was the only choice

Chopps

so B.Smith must go Be of 100 to Jacobs (which allows me to swap him with hibberd so hibberd can be in the back line)
then Tapscott to .(453900 or less so anyone really)...... this is where you come in.

chappy? or wait a bit longer for that price to come down?

i was going to get a sixth midfielder but might hold off on that as libba & swallow need to make more coin

only lost 47 spots this week so 744th

Spite

Chappy will decrease in value but if you can get him now, then do it :)

Although Goodes is a higher priority if you don't have him.

Chopps

going for a forward

currently got.

Franklin, goodes, Volt, Higgins, petrie, Knights darling <tapscott, Matera, Richardson>

Spite

No sylvia/pav/chappy. Pretty interesting.

I like sylvia, had him all year, but I see the upside in going chappy now when he is more unique and plays GC in the round after next.