FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on May 12, 2011, 09:51:04 PM
QuoteBoyd captain everyone?

Why not Swan??  :o

I meant to say 'anyone' not 'everyone' haha

Boyd vs Richmond and has been in good form?
Swans last two a bit off, been to all the pies games this year and since the essendon game he has just looked average. Maybe against geelong the fire will ignite, but then again, average risk - high reward seems a good bet too

Windigo

If 96 is an average game then I will keep it on Swan....Might put it back on Redden.  :P

Chopps

i wanna go swan but offf the bye and doggies v rich i  think risk it on boyd

Holz

i got in selwood, and chappy is in next week, my backline and forward line isnt great but my mid next week will be
Swan, Boyd, Montagna, Selwood, Bartel, Chapman.

Chopps

i am gettin selwood in later today

next week my mids will be almost set (joey only question mark later in the season)

Swan, Pendles, boyd, Selwood, Mitchell (i am fairly sure) Joey

Windigo

I have $ 448,400 to spend.

Looking at Dal Santo becuase I need the extra cash to upgrade Bruce>to any backmen.

Or is it worth just getting Watson? It would leave my backs a little weak......Just about to trade in Dal.....

Fenno

Don't do it Saints are just no good this year and if you look at their next 9 or more games it doesn't get any easier. Pay the little bit more and get Watson or anyone else but not a saints player

Windigo

QuoteDon't do it Saints are just no good this year and if you look at their next 9 or more games it doesn't get any easier. Pay the little bit more and get Watson or anyone else but not a saints player

Yeah, lucky I had some self-control and thought it over so.....

Get Watson and pocket only $ 19,000  ???

Bruce is $ 313,500+ $ 19,000 would give me $ 332,500 to spend on a back men next week..

Enright has a B/E of 115 ( I think) So he would need to drop $ 13,000 for me get him. If not, anyone ales in that price bracket worthy of selection?

Or get mundy and make things a tad easier??

Fenno

I will Get Watson after his bye but if the bye doesn't bother you get him now otherwise mundy is a good unique gun the year and we all know how much you love your unique players. Enright should go close to dropping that 13k

Windigo

Going Mundy, as you said is an actual unique GUN mid.

QuoteEnright should go close to dropping that 13k

About $ 9,500 if I go Mundy.

Locked, thanks man.  ;D

Fenno

No worries. Happy to help. Will probably hurt me as im pretty sure im playing you thsi weekend.

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: Fenno on May 13, 2011, 07:11:25 PM
No worries. Happy to help. Will probably hurt me as im pretty sure im playing you thsi weekend.

haha you are the definition of a good bloke ;)

Chopps

Guys thinking to next week who would u bring in as my last mid upgrade
I have swan, pendles , Boyd, joey, selwood

Holz

looking like a great round for everyone should be 2000+ easy.  Didak is stuffing up my team really badly, pity i didnt get in shaw over dids. Still over the next few weeks i will be able to get tapscott out of my 22.

How many trades are you guys on i have burned heaps.

Spite

Quote from: Chopps on May 14, 2011, 03:10:49 PM
Guys thinking to next week who would u bring in as my last mid upgrade
I have swan, pendles , Boyd, joey, selwood

Mundy, Watson or Judd. Unless you reckon Mitchell can keep up his average. (I personally don't)

Quote from: Holzman on May 14, 2011, 07:04:34 PM
looking like a great round for everyone should be 2000+ easy.  Didak is stuffing up my team really badly, pity i didnt get in shaw over dids. Still over the next few weeks i will be able to get tapscott out of my 22.

How many trades are you guys on i have burned heaps.

I have 18 trades left.

Bad week for me, had tapscott and l.thompson stinking it up big time. I went rawlings in for grimes, and got his 64. Agh!