Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

Quote from: Chopps on May 11, 2011, 03:08:22 PM
Libba to smith & curnow to selwood 115 in the bank for swallow to mitchel or Watson next week good or bad
Trades?

Mids will be start of rd 9
Swan,pendles, Boyd, selwood, Joey, mitchel/Watson (Harris, hibberd , smith)

Thoughts on this?

love4thegame

Looks solid I'd go Watson if your looking at overall and Mitchell if you wanna win the league

Windigo

Okay, so I get Bartel this week and hope enright scores below his B/E..... ???

Spite

Quote from: Chopps on May 11, 2011, 04:08:45 PM
Quote from: Chopps on May 11, 2011, 03:08:22 PM
Libba to smith & curnow to selwood 115 in the bank for swallow to mitchel or Watson next week good or bad
Trades?

Mids will be start of rd 9
Swan,pendles, Boyd, selwood, Joey, mitchel/Watson (Harris, hibberd , smith)

Thoughts on this?

Good trades.
What do you think I should do this week?
I can do either one of these trades:
Darling > Goodes, Higgins > Pav (curnow and grimes to be traded next round)
----------------------------------------------VS
Curnow to rookie, Grimes to rawlings
Then the next week, Tapscott/Darling to Goodes, Harris to Judd/Mitchell/Pendles etc (double upgrade)

Chopps

Quote from: love4thegame on May 11, 2011, 04:19:01 PM
Looks solid I'd go Watson if your looking at overall and Mitchell if you wanna win the league

i am ranked 677 going for overall

Chopps

spite i reckon hold higgins unless its a donut

Windigo

Looking at getting Dal Santo this week and Enright next week.

Hoping for a big week and no late changes and the right Captain this time....... ::)

P.S: Hold Higgins. Unless his out next week as well, then it just gets ridiculous!!

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on May 11, 2011, 03:10:19 PM
Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on May 11, 2011, 02:31:11 PM
can i join next year?  ;D

Getting in early

Holz u got any more cats apart from the three u want

yeah i do i have stevie J and bartel . This seaon besides a few players i cant seem to find many consistently good scoring players. Cats players always seem to score well nad even if they have a bad week like chappy or enright did this week they normally back it up with 3-4 100+ games anyway. I will have enright in the back which isnt a problem. I plan on going stevie J to syliva before the gellong bye, as sylivia has a really good run home and should easily average 100+ in the last 4 games. The only problem is selwood and bartel but i plan on having hibberd, jacobs, mzungu rotating through the postions and if i can afford it i will try and get in a 7th defender and play heppel on the bench.

Ziplock im a roos fan so i got quite a few of them in Anthony, Petrie, Atley, Richo and besides petrei they all sucked, so im switching to be number 2 team.
Lets go cats crush the cocky magpies, show them why your the best team of the last 5 years.

Ziplock

ouch. Personally, I got petrie richo and swallow from north... swallow should be coming good soon :)

so glad, it was a lineball for me over anthony and swallow :P

Spite

agh yes, had a stroke of genius. Turned curnow into goodes and grimes into rawlings. Saved me both a back and mid donut and can mpp goodes with prestia to get him into my forward line next week.

Will downgrade darling to a rook and up harris to judd next week.
mpp goodes into mids and my weakest forward will be knights, and I will only need 3 more upgrades (possibly 4, undecided on knights)

Windigo

With Harris it makes so much easier kicking him out.  8)

No Prestia again?!?

Chopps

anyone got donuts? i look free with Higgins, gibbs & montagna on the bench

Windigo

Players not playing this week...

Gibbs, Grimes, Higgins, Bruce, Coad, Prestia, & Harris

With Puo I'm hoping he plays. If not....

Grimes>Jacobs & Bruce>Enright
                 Then next week
Harris>Dal Santo

If Puo is named it's just the reverse, get Dal this week & Enright next week.  8)

Spite

sounds solid windigo

my donuts are covered now, but have higgins, gibbs and montagna on the bench too. Boyd captain everyone?

Windigo

QuoteBoyd captain everyone?

Why not Swan??  :o