Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Need Montagna and Curnow to score 154+ to beat Fenno...

Chopps

you need 87 more from montagna then

Spite

Haha ofcourse curnow goes down when I have i.smith as backup :/

Windigo

Is it serious?

I don't have him which is a good thing.

Spite

Well he tried to come back on... and he has a bye next week to rest. So hopefully it's not too bad. Although I may trade him out this week and keep grimes on the bench and upgrade him next week instead. They were both going in the next two weeks for me anyway...

Windigo

For the Grimes trade, just had a thought...

Tadgh Kennelly? He has has 2 solid matches and is on the bubble for the year...?

More solid than Mackie.

Spite

Quote from: Spite on May 09, 2011, 08:33:30 PM

Fell 28 short with curnows 13 :/

Happy with my 1930 this round, had grimes, curnow and knights all underperform majorly. Looking forward to next week :)

It was a decent week across the board guys :)

Footy God

Ive dropped off the last few weeks, slipped to 5k in the rankings...grimes out...no cash...21 trades

Team:
Goddard, Gibbs, Lids, Grimes, Duigan, Stanley, Lower (Toy, Otten, Puopollo)
Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Montagna, Swallow, Heppell (Harris, Krak, Bewick)
Cox, Sandi (Smith)
Chappy, Stevie J, Higgins, N.Riewoldt, Franklin, Knights, Darling (Tapscott, Matera, Richo)

Considering the following:
Grimes-Hibberd/Jacobs
Swallow-Pendles

New team:
Goddard, Gibbs, Lids, Heppell, Duigan, Stanley, Lower (Toy, Otten, Puopollo)
Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Montagna, Pendles, Harris (Jacobs/Hibberd, Krak, Bewick)
Cox, Sandi (Smith)
Chappy, Stevie J, Higgins, N.Riewoldt, Franklin, Knights, Darling (Tapscott, Matera, Richo)

very weak backline but obviously thats where I will be upgrading first the next few weeks.

Solid idea?? Turning Grimes injury into a big upgrade to get in 2nd best mid.

Fenno

Quote from: Spite on May 09, 2011, 11:13:00 PM
Quote from: Spite on May 09, 2011, 08:33:30 PM

Fell 28 short with curnows 13 :/

Happy with my 1930 this round, had grimes, curnow and knights all underperform majorly. Looking forward to next week :)

It was a decent week across the board guys :)
Well Curnows injury was the only thing that got me that win. I had no chance before that happened. Got very lucky didn't deserve to win at all.

Holz

grimes out destroys my trade plans. Now im planning on going grimes to enright and than downgrade tapscott to possibly smith. Than the upgrades start to go crazy curnow to goodes and than chapman the week after.

Chopps

ahhh damn it curnow is now a look to be traded swallow to become solid bench cover at this stage.

wow 1991 was decent it seems jumped 1559 to 677

love4thegame

I'm looking at holding Curnow if he has the bye this week. Im thinking grimes out naybe paupolo IN then maybe bewick out Gram IN so that I have that MPP in the mid.

Fenno

Im thinking of going Grimes to Gram then Foley to Watson. I don't really want Gram because I really don't think he is that great but can afford anyone else better. Have till Friday to decide.

Chopps

is watson worth getting before rd 10?

Fenno

yea had a bit of a rethink and just going to do my Grimes trade and get someone decent for him.