Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: antonc on April 29, 2011, 12:53:12 AM
+1 Must have the same 4 players

alot of people would have been playing grimes,darling, tappy and cox in that game, still undecided whether to take the 121 from cox.

Chopps

280/3 (cox, tapscott, darling)

love4thegame

Darling, tapscott, sylvia, grimes and cox (c) pretty happy with last nights game!

Chopps

I don't think i'll take 121 come on swan

Holz

Anthony to Tags oohh yeah, than next week selwood comes in and than enright.

Lets hope hodge can get it together sometime soon and instead of enright i can straight swap or possibly 'downgrade' curnow for him.

Flame

Hope tags has a big one for us both Holz. I'll be glad when these multiple byes are over.

No trades this for me this week. I don't think the cows have fattened up quite enough yet!!

Chopps

who do i start out of smith, duigan, heppel/hibberd or stanley?

Fenno

Loving that Krak got named. Don't have to make any trades anymore to cover Donuts.

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on April 29, 2011, 07:18:28 PM
Loving that Krak got named. Don't have to make any trades anymore to cover Donuts.
+1

Holz

typical the moment i trade out anthony he tons up, tags beter have a 120+ score or im not going to be happy.

Spite

Quote from: Holzman on April 30, 2011, 05:51:07 PM
typical the moment i trade out anthony he tons up, tags beter have a 120+ score or im not going to be happy.

I was thinking of you when i saw his score. That's gotta hurt :(

Chopps

damn that sucks tags will be better over the log run

Chopps

saints players are killin me i hope that pick it up a notch

Holz

my trades of foley to ward, anthony to krak and getting in dids for his fantastic 68 last week are currently hurting.  I dont seem to be pulling off good trades this year.

Mish

Quote from: Holzman on April 30, 2011, 05:51:07 PM

told you to keep faith in anthony... he hasnt played bad this year and was still on target to average his 90's... thats why i kept him, but dont worry... i made a few mistakes by only making one trade when a few could have paid off. ahh well