Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Quote from: Spite on April 26, 2011, 01:25:55 AM
To cap off my brilliant week, I had broughton.

My score is 1545. I'm not saying how many left because it's just too embarrassing. I'm really sorry about this round guys, its going to hurt our average :'(

Don't worry Spite..I'm looking at 1900 this week...A few subs, outs and wrong bench choices have cost me too!!

Spite

Selwood is helping me a bit, which is a positive :)

My remaining 3 players need to average 119 for me to hit 1900 :S

Holz

i thought i was doing horrible this week but im going to finish on 2032 its pretty good for starting toy and richardson and having dids and anthony score only 68 each.

Footy God

Windigo

Krak, Richo & Bruce really giving me headaches.

I don't envy Boak, "Analysts" say that he would be a star in a decent team and it's hard being the only decent mid at Port. Kane Cornes isn't even playing..... ???

Spite

1856 - two donuts (prestia and krak) along with richo's 14.

Broughton to adcock this week is what I'm thinking. Although I want to get Jroo in while I can, but then won't be able to get adcock. I'm in trouble here :/

Windigo

Adcock will be more solid in the long term...Injury free.

J Roo, may go missing games but then can kick a bag and get the 110+

Mish

got 1991 this week with richos 14 :( ahhh well...

Windigo

Has everyone made trades? I haven't, but I may have to, but no-one likes my Vince theory...

Chopps

got 2186 so pretty happy there, looking at my first upgrade shortly who are you guys eying off and how soon?

Chopps

i have made trades as i missed a few things in selection and screwed up with connors

Windigo

Quoteeying off and how soon?

I can get Vince with a double.

Krak> A named rookie. Hoping that Scott follows through with his promise to cull players from Nth's starting list.

Then Bewick>Vince.

Premature for Bewick but......Is vince a liable option? No-one else thinks so. I gave stats from last year, he ave's 99 from his last 5 games a season and his lowest score was a 50 odd last year. He is cheap as in my eyes....

But..

Chopps

he has a good run of games for last 6 its good he avg 99 for the last 5 he hasnt really set the world on fire to start though and that what has me not wanting to go down that path

Windigo

Quotehe has a good run of games for last 6 its good he avg 99 for the last 5 he hasnt really set the world on fire to start though and that what has me not wanting to go down that path

What I'm thinking is start with a mid price "Kind Of A gun" upgrade, like Vince. And with the extra cash I can get an ultra premo such as Bartel etc.

Footy God

Quote from: Windigo on April 26, 2011, 07:04:21 PM
Quoteeying off and how soon?

I can get Vince with a double.

Krak> A named rookie. Hoping that Scott follows through with his promise to cull players from Nth's starting list.

Then Bewick>Vince.

Premature for Bewick but......Is vince a liable option? No-one else thinks so. I gave stats from last year, he ave's 99 from his last 5 games a season and his lowest score was a 50 odd last year. He is cheap as in my eyes....

But..
Please do not get Vince. Injury prone, poor preseason. As a crows supporter I wouldnt touch him.

You would porbably be better off picking up Hodge in 2 weeks.