Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Good work Spite....

No trades for me this week!!! Otten stays and Krak!!!

Good luck for the weekend boys!!

Holz

im getting rid of broughton for toy, im not going to have a player worth 300k who im considering putting on the bench, with guys like duigan averaging 70+. I could have gone ward to tags but im holding off for 1 week hoping the points i lose are compensated by the money i gain from ward price increasing and hopefully tags dropping. 70 at half time for tags isnt helping on both counts.

on a side note broughton isnt only annoying me with his scores but also the fact that he has made adcock no longer a unique. Adcock is my pick of the season.

Holz

dam should have got in tags this round he will go down less than 10k after that performance, ward better get 80+ or its going to really hurt.

Flame

I should've got Adcock!! Here's hoping Otten tons it up this week!!!

Chopps

damn looks like adcock was the go i was in the same boat holz i couldnt stomach putting a 300 k player in connors on the field i was happier with a rookie so i traded him to gram,

toss up between gram and adcock, might need to look at adcock shortly he is ripping it up and has a fairly good run coming up mmm how can i get him in

Petrie?

Spite

Ouch! Missed the adcock boat! Stuck with good ol broughton :/

319/3, could have been 438/4 if I had adcock :S

Footy God

24 Trades

At this stage:
Goddard, Gibbs, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Duigan, Otten (Lower, Stanley, Toy)
Swan, Bartel, Montagna, Boyd, Swallow, Heppel (Savage, Harris , Bewick)
Sandi, Cox (Smith, Derickx)
Chappy,Riewoldt, Higgins, Stevie J, Knights, Darling, Tapscott (Matera, Krak, Richardson)

Thoughts on straight swap Savage-Libba if Savage is dropped and Libba is named???

Holz

oops huge mistake i did a miss calc and just realised i didnt need montagna to drop in value to get in selwood.

Windigo

In my humble opinion Savage is in real danger....

Also, all you fellas saying; "Should have got Adcock."

At least wait until the Freo match, and if he fails...Go on ahead and say what is above.  8)

Chopps

i reckon savage if dropped change him

i didnt need to wait windigo i didnt have broughton :p right now though i am pumped with an 84 instead of connors.

funny thing is connors spot was a toss up between connors, broughton, duffield or gram only had a 25 % chance of getting that one right

Chopps

take 126 from montanga as capt??

Footy God

Quote from: Chopps on April 22, 2011, 10:43:04 AM
take 126 from montanga as capt??
yep, Hocking tag on Swan. Cant see him pulling a 140 there. And even if he does, you lose 14 points, no big deal.

Windigo

Quoteyep, Hocking tag on Swan. Cant see him pulling a 140 there

I think at the end of "there," it should be (.........)

Because it's Swan. It ain't out of the question and no-one can shut down Swan.

Footy God

Quote from: Windigo on April 22, 2011, 01:48:34 PM
Quoteyep, Hocking tag on Swan. Cant see him pulling a 140 there

I think at the end of "there," it should be (.........)

Because it's Swan. It ain't out of the question and no-one can shut down Swan.
Last year Swan was held to 80. Think that is a fair shut down.

Mish

i'm so good at missing the awesome boats, libba, curnow and now adcock. still stuck with broughton! dam u broughton! pull a ton this week!