Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisuzz

D.Swallow, Libba, Prestia, Harris - Need one to start ??

Krak, Matera, Prestia, Richardson, Petrie - Need three to start ??

And obviousley Prestia/Krak can only be said once ;)

chrisuzz

so the league that is coming 20th has an average league rating of 2060.95 and ours is 2055 so were not far behind, just need a good round :)

Windigo

QuoteD.Swallow, Libba, Prestia, Harris - Need one to start ??

Krak, Matera, Prestia, Richardson, Petrie - Need three to start ??

And obviousley Prestia/Krak can only be said once ;)

Hm, Swallow if you want a 90 or maybe a 50.

Harris for solid score...

Swallow in yah mids me thinks.

Prestia, Krak/Matera & Petrie for me. Leave Richo....

Holz

Quote from: Flame on April 20, 2011, 10:20:35 PM
i'd get rid of Broughton Holz. It seems as if his role has changed...

Is this crazy??

Otten to Adcock????? I have the cash..can do it in 1 trade??

thats a pretty bold move after otten just got a 90 and has a low BE.

Chopps

your gonna trade out what was a cash cow at a be of -9??

Chopps

richardson, matera or krak which two on the field?

Fenno

Even though Krak looked like crap last week and did nothing you have stick with him should score higher than the other 2. I would say Richardson but will be a bit of a coin toss. No real right or wrong answer between Richardson and Matera.

Mish

Quote from: Fenno on April 21, 2011, 10:53:06 AM
Even though Krak looked like crap last week and did nothing you have stick with him should score higher than the other 2. I would say Richardson but will be a bit of a coin toss. No real right or wrong answer between Richardson and Matera.

im sticking with richardson, his playing richmond, the game will be a high posession game with lots of big scores i recon.

Chopps

Gc v port more possessions for gc too

Windigo

If Boak doesn't smash a 120+ VS Gold Coast.... I will be pissed off.  ;)

Mish

Quote from: Windigo on April 21, 2011, 12:47:37 PM
If Boak doesn't smash a 120+ VS Gold Coast.... I will be pissed off.  ;)

lol you love boak! you mention him at the end of every week lol... lets hope he does well, most of GC mature aged players have been doing well so far. especially rischatelli!

Mish

guys, ive decided i'm going to take the risk and keep broughton on my team, on the field!

the way i see it is he will average higher than most rookies at the very least. and if he isnt doing good by say round 10ish i should have plenty of money by then to trade him in for another premium, by that strage my defence should have strengthen without many rookies left.

Windigo

Quoteuys, ive decided i'm going to take the risk and keep broughton on my team, on the field!

Good. I would do the same. You know I had Broughton locked in for most of pre-season....But swapped for Bruce....

Quotelol you love boak! you mention him at the end of every week

Haha, yeah best player at Port and just imagine what he could have been if he was taken after Selwood.

He might have gone to Geelong...

Chopps

Quote from: Mish on April 21, 2011, 02:52:21 PM
guys, ive decided i'm going to take the risk and keep broughton on my team, on the field!

the way i see it is he will average higher than most rookies at the very least. and if he isnt doing good by say round 10ish i should have plenty of money by then to trade him in for another premium, by that strage my defence should have strengthen without many rookies left.

good stuff may pay off with the amount of people jumping off

Spite

got home with around 7 minutes before lockout and fixed up my team (subbing on goddard,boyd,montagna,riewoldt,higgins) but didn't have time to do the VC loophole... Swan it is!

Good luck everyone, lets get back into the top 20!!!