Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maanco

Quote from: Chopps on April 06, 2011, 03:37:43 PM
i am not sold on dawes myself could be a masterstroke if it pays off. i missed heppel and want to downgrade foley been thinking about it for 3 days straight still no closer to making a decision to do it.

im thinking that at worst dawes will avg low 80's but at best he could avg 105.

im about to flip the coin can someone call for the dawes trade(foley to libba, dixion to dawes)(if it isnt what you called i will trade foley to heppell or libba)
will wait till friday till i make my final descision

maanco

Quote from: Holzman on April 06, 2011, 03:37:22 PM
Quote from: Mish on April 06, 2011, 03:28:13 PM
Quote from: Holzman on April 06, 2011, 02:58:53 PM
Quote from: Fenno on April 05, 2011, 11:25:00 PM
Well that makes 3 of us. Will be telling come end of the season who made the right move

i had a look at the guy who won SC last year and his trades i know its not the same, but he double traded round 1 to get rid of his dead wood and had used 17 or so trades by round 13, than rode out the season with only 3 trades.

i had 6 trades by round 16 last year, ended up getting 5 injuires and 3 in the past 6 rounds.

that much must have rode on luck and had angels looking over his shoulder to only need to use 3 trades from round 13.

you must have been very unlucky i think i only used 5 trades last year for injuries and had a couple of trades left over last year come round 18 with not much to do with them.

i think i only had 3 injuries last year but wasted so many trades in my secound year(last year)

maanco

what would Dawes need to avg to be in the top 10 fwds?

Mish

100-110 forwards dont seem to score as high as they used too, unless your chappy :)

dawes will not average over 100 this year though.

maanco

thanks Mish i think i will skip him then.

dawes would be lucky to avg 95

Mish

Quote from: maanco on April 06, 2011, 04:37:03 PM
thanks Mish i think i will skip him then.

dawes would be lucky to avg 95

i agree, i could be wrong but i dont think he will average more than 95, no way, thats were didak will kill it, i generally like having 1 premium from strong sides in every position. the only 2 forwards i want to get this season are didak and chapman. not considering anyone else for my forward line as its fairly strong as it is.

maanco

i need 3 other fwds will probably go chapman, dids and maybe pav, okeffe or rioli (most likey the frist two and rioli)

but the big question is, is dawes good enogh to be your 7th fwd

Mish

its the call your going to have to make :) his not a premium just yet in my eyes. and my theory is only bring in premiums, the pottential premiums in my team are the midpricers.

maanco

he is a potentail preimuim 90 for a fwd is a priemium in my books but he is more likey to avg 87 than anything else

Chopps

at the moment i have, franklin, volt, goodes & higgins as my 95 + keepers (lots of praying going on over here) and want to add didak once his price comes down and also add chappy not sure about a 7 th probably will be pav. i would be stoked to say pav is my 7th forward

chatters24

I just want to put it out there that I wont be trading this week. When I'm sitting in the top 400 and have no injuries I'd be a raving lunatic to trade at the moment! So that makes four!

Chopps

is everyone who is considering a trade because they have Foley? i realise some are going to keep him but the people that nope not trading you guys dont have foley do you?

Mish

i dont think its a matter of having foley or not chopps... i think people know the consequenses of trading too early in the season... especially with multi rounds coming up... if u get an injuiry or suspension in the next week or 2 you could end up being forced to trade due to the multi rounds and may not have cover.

i hate trading due to having a donut on field.

Chopps

its currently what has me not trading foley, if i bring curnow in and he has a stinker and gets dropped i am in big trouble rd 4 as i have montagna, boyd and libba already hmm foley to heppel lol

Flame

I want Foley out too..but Rd 4 is the problem...If Curnow gets dropped I'm in trouble!!