Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Nails on February 12, 2013, 04:29:28 PM
Soon mate, got a few sporties to join. We're at a new home atm, internet getting installed tomorrow apparently.

Got a dongle w/ like 10MB left, so avoiding loading sportsbet w/ all the pretty pictures as I don't want to have to pay for more net.

No worries Nails, thanks, When you can is fine now i know you have issues at the minute. Cheers mate. ;D

Barra17

Champs 3 will show it how its done again...  ;)

Nails

Spent $50 more on internet I could afford... flower I'm going broke, stupid flowering dongle internet bullshower flowering going broke flower flower flower

Car repairs bleep bleep bleep

In short, I'll be in the league today/tomorrow Grazz, just got to sign in and do it.

Grazz

Quote from: Nails on February 13, 2013, 03:15:43 AM
Spent $50 more on internet I could afford... flower I'm going broke, stupid flowering dongle internet bullshower flowering going broke flower flower flower

Car repairs bleep bleep bleep

In short, I'll be in the league today/tomorrow Grazz, just got to sign in and do it.

When you can is fine mate, no rush i know your a certain starter. :)

stew42

Peter

McBasketball fin - 10729 last year, but giving it serious go this year as usually give SC the serious go

Windigo

3 spots in the champs League left.

Chatterz24, Chrisuzz & Fenno all haven't responded.

Is it time we find replacements or what? Fenno is a good coach to have, so I'd still wait for him.  ???

ossie85

Chrisuzzhasnt been responding to me either, and he has been online

GM

Maybe next year the Champs captains should just wipe slate clean and recruit their teams.
Now we have champs 1,4 and even 2 short i think.
I know if had not put my name down earlier i would of taken up Whatlezs offer to join.
But once you commit you stay committed in my book.
4 captains at the start of the year say Windi,Grazz,Mr.Craig & Tbag and just go your hardest to get your best team.
Waiting for coaches from the previous years to respond must be frustraing and really questions their committment on the whole,
Some obviously have strong reasons but just to log on and jump on surely just takes 5mins.
This is just an opinion.

Windigo

I just like keeping tradition of the same 18 coaches go around every year. But it seems that some aren't as enthusiastic as others.. :-\

GM

Quote from: Windigo on February 16, 2013, 03:30:14 PM
I just like keeping tradition of the same 18 coaches go around every year. But it seems that some aren't as enthusiastic as others.. :-\
Yeah,i am with you mate,most have the same opinion as you. You will probably always have a nucleus of 14 that stay every year.
I am probably just thinking rather than start a fourth,fill the others first.

Grazz

Quote from: Windigo on February 16, 2013, 03:30:14 PM

+1 if someone wants to leave thats fine but im going with the guys from last season and as i said if someone leaves then look for another.

GM

Master Q

We are the FF Champs.

Anyone can join the culture of our league but will have to deal with the the fact that they will have to be CL 2,3,4 etc. We are always "FF Champs League" (1).

As for a reshuffle for leagues, happy for it to happen in the other leagues but not this one  :P I'm happy with just replacing in active guys.

Grazz

Quote from: Master Q on February 17, 2013, 01:51:40 AM
We are the FF Champs.

Anyone can join the culture of our league but will have to deal with the the fact that they will have to be CL 2,3,4 etc. We are always "FF Champs League" (1).

I dont understand what your saying here Q. :-\
Join the culture but deal with always being CL 2,3,4. ?

We are all (2,3 and 4) happy to remain as we are, i just thought it would add some spice if the 1 was up for grabs and said to windi discuss it amongst your coaches and see what they say, the spice it would add earning the right to be called Champs 1 we (Champs 2) thought would of made it more interesting. I can sense you dont feel that way which is ok as id like to keep it fun banter rather than serious banter.