Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maanco

thanks everyone

wouldn't downgrading Foley now be the better option now i will make 125k and then wait for curnow or libba to rise in price and downgrade. theres another 200k. 150k in one week if they scores what has been.

With Dawes he will always have a good supply so theres another good reason to pick him.

Holz

i agree with mish that downgrading foley is probably a mistake but im thinking of going to ward, he scored over 80 in all his nab games and has keept that up in the first 2 rounds. Has as good job security as foley and will be playing against the GC this week so a 100 point score isn't a long shot.

he showed his quality and job security last year with a 103 in the prelim against stkilda, 

Mish

i personaly really like ward and think his got huge pottential.

but not sure if his better than Foley, although doggies will get bigger scores than richmond.

maanco

i think i might just go for the foley to libba and dixion to dawes trade and hope for the best.

DT is no fun without risks!

Mish

dude liba has a bye round 4 :-/ you better have cover.
and if you do make trades make sure you do it at least when teams are out.

Chopps

ahhh stop talking about trading, i got the trigger happy finger i dont want to trade .... but

can somone for or against trading foley show me the maths that suggest i should keep him?

right now i am at
Foley down to Curnow gives me $139500 in the bank. + my 6300 i already have
Curnow will rise in price as long as he plays and it will be fairly significant price increase. so if by rd 8 he has made it to 255k i have 400 k to spend on someone (selwood)
1 trade down i will then require one more trade to change curnow into a keeper at rd 8

or

i keep foley i dont have the money in the bank and i wait for foley to increase in price which will be a while yet but i have through to rd 11 to wait vs rd 8 he i assume will peak at about 330k and so i will need to double trade to change him to a keeper.

i hear you saying do you have cover if curnow gets dropped well right now i am not risking foley on the field when i have libba, harris & swallow benched atm, omg i am talking myself into it someone stop me

maanco

yer i know im not stupid i should have cover hopefully ::)

im also now thinking that my trade may be a bit sideways im not sure what i will do.

i haven't changed my team since the end of the nab cup almost didnt have foley  but decided not to!

Holz

im doing the trade ain order to get selwood and gaz in my team by round 10, i always seem to have excess trades each year but no good bench players to downgrade, hopefully by doing the trades i will have a solid team early and a good bench

Spite

? Am I going to sideways trade to cover for a multibye? If I have cover, I won't need those trades. If I don't have cover, am I going to sideways to get cover? 2 more rounds, 2 more trades max. 2 freebies.

Mish

i recon people who trade now will end up trading a whole lot more in rounds 4-5-6. so id be careful, especially if you get a suspension or injuiry.

Chopps

Quote from: Mish on April 05, 2011, 06:30:37 PM
i recon people who trade now will end up trading a whole lot more in rounds 4-5-6. so id be careful, especially if you get a suspension or injuiry.

+1 multibye rounds are gonna be where we get a jump on most dters my concern is rd 4 bye the other two should be ok

Flame

Guys...I don't care what anyone says..I'm trading Foley and pocketing wads of cash for a future upgrade..

Foley to Curnow ( I already have Libba ) here I come!!

Mish

lol at flame :) do whatever you like... just keep kicking ass.

Footy God

2138, okay score I guess but really should have done better.

my team for round 3:
Goddard, Broughton, Lids, Grimes, Gibbs, Otten, Lower (Stanley (E), Toy, Duigan)
Swan (C), Boyd (VC), Montagna, Bartel, Harris, Swallow (Savage, Bewick, Heppel)
Franklin, Riewoldt, Stevie J, Higgins, Knights, Krak, Tapscott (Darling, Richardson, Matera)

Players in bold could potentially be traded

Trade or not to trade? If Savage is dropped should I pick up Curnow? Libba is not an option as ill have one short i nthe bulldogs/brisbane bye. I dont think ill trade Swallow.

Alreayd posted this once but really want some feedback, cheers lads.

Fenno

The big question is are me and Mish the only ones not trading this week?