Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

I got the superstar and I'm projected to win :D

But I might have one donut :(

Chopps

Quote from: Master Q on July 19, 2012, 10:20:04 PM
Quote from: Holzman on July 17, 2012, 07:56:15 PM
Quote from: Master Q on July 17, 2012, 07:54:24 PM
FF Champs League turning from a FF Casuals league to a serious one?

Because most of the guys in the 1st league aren't the greatest we are just the more "older" FF users...

I would like to see the bottom 10 be a bit more competitive. The top 8 is pretty competitive but it drops off after that.
You didn't really add anything to my post  :P Did you understand what I meant?

---

Anywho, it's hard to predict who will perform (team) one year and who won't. I bet that there' s a great chance that people in the super-competitive league next year will be upset with a few guys in there league.

Next year, I'm not trying out a new strategy. I'm just gonna go with a stock standard team and just go with the flow  :P

The key i think is to refine your stratergy, i am going to take out a few faults and go with a similar stratergy again as i did this year and think i can easily improve again, only issue i see is it will never win the car.

Master Q

Playing "Totally Canuckled"

Projected to beat him by about 100  :-\

Windigo

Got a donut if Darley doesn't get call up.

I reckon he might..... :P

I think next year I won't be taking any dodgy risks and getting 4 of the best mids from the start, maybe even try 5 premium mids & get a couple of cheap options elsewhere....

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on July 21, 2012, 12:04:55 PM

I think next year I won't be taking any dodgy risks and getting 4 of the best mids from the start, maybe even try 5 premium mids & get a couple of cheap options elsewhere....

4 premium mids is the answer, most of the top guys each yeah have it. Not the only way of doing it but seems to me to be the easiest.

Swan, Pendles, Murphy locked in for me and probably ablett

Windigo

Quote from: Holzman on July 21, 2012, 12:12:06 PM
Quote from: Windigo on July 21, 2012, 12:04:55 PM

4 premium mids is the answer, most of the top guys each yeah have it. Not the only way of doing it but seems to me to be the easiest.

Swan, Pendles, Murphy locked in for me and probably ablett

I suppose so, safe to say that I'll be exploring all options next year.

Swan, Boyd, GAJ & Redden I'm thinking again next year.

My DT just doesn't feel right without having him in their.  ::) Hopefully next year he comes out and kills it.

Justin Bieber

If Darley or Hargrave doesn't play then Holz will get up :(

My unique are doing poor. Shaw.. Cox...

Windigo

Cox on 88, not going that bad?

Justin Bieber

Whoops I was talking Exlam.

Umm Superstar will probably get up. Scott Thompson  goes under his projected...  ::)

Windigo

Good day for the Red-Rock combo.  8)

Master Q

2311 with 2 donuts. Didn't trade. Probably would of beat Holz if I did  :-\

Spite

Beat whatlez! Means I have beaten him in every league we are in together. I can go and retire from DT now :D

Justin Bieber

Don't really care ::)

Ps accept fb request :D

Flame

Quote from: Spite on July 29, 2012, 09:03:25 PM
Beat whatlez! Means I have beaten him in every league we are in together. I can go and retire from DT now :D
Ha too funny! I beat Fenno this week so happy with that too!

Fenno

10 bloody points. Another close game though. Good win