Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

Good luck this weekend hope we all slay it, how many donuts you guys got? i have 2 could of been 1 but i think Maric over playing redden and morris is a better idea for the future.

Windigo

I have 2, could have been 1 of Smedts played. But meh.

Bring it on Holzman.  8)

Justin Bieber

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 08, 2012, 07:47:40 PM

Bring it on Holzman.  8)

Now do i turn pendles into Stanton to garuntee my self a win

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on June 08, 2012, 08:34:16 PM
Quote from: Windigo on June 08, 2012, 07:47:40 PM

Bring it on Holzman.  8)

Now do i turn pendles into Stanton to garuntee my self a win

did you do it ?   :P

Windigo

Holzman, I'm not playing you any leagues this week.

I'm SpudiusOptimus.  :P

LaHug

I have 3 and it's essentially 4 after Big O's performance :(

Spite

Quote from: LaHug on June 09, 2012, 10:59:06 AM
I have 3 and it's essentially 4 after Big O's performance :(

I was happy after I traded hmac to Maric this week and got to play maric and sandi over big O... crap.

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 09, 2012, 10:41:44 AM
Holzman, I'm not playing you any leagues this week.

I'm SpudiusOptimus.  :P

Im playing you in the exlam league

Holz

well my strategy of setting up my team for the byes has been partially negated by sandi basically giving me a donut score. At least I didnt start Big O with him.

Spite

Quote from: Holzman on June 09, 2012, 06:23:48 PM
well my strategy of setting up my team for the byes has been partially negated by sandi basically giving me a donut score. At least I didnt start Big O with him.

Zaha, sandi...pfff i was going to leave no trades for LTI :P Might still do that, 2013 is my year i tell you :P

Chopps

thought i was mad giving myself a donut over and playing maric over Morris and redden. cost me 2 points but allowed the trades to come in quicker wooo hoo

Spite

Quote from: Chopps on June 10, 2012, 10:30:02 PM
thought i was mad giving myself a donut over and playing maric over Morris and redden. cost me 2 points but allowed the trades to come in quicker wooo hoo

You are looking good this week mate, holz got smashed by injuries this week, so hoping you can crack top 100!!!

Justin Bieber

Chopps are you set for the next rounds??

Chopps

umm by set do you mean copping more donuts  :P

i will be getting a waters donut, rd12 mid donut and rd 12 forward donut.

magner is leaving my team, Milera is leaving my side and maybe ellis, hello boyd.

team isnt far from complete with very little trades (shhh spite keep it a secret)

completion of MBR's

Back: Deledio, Goddard, Waters, Suckling, Shaw, Hargrave, Clarke <s.shaw, Rookie)
Mid: Ablett, Swan, Watson, Boyd, Rockliff, Selwood, <Sexton, zorko>
Ruck: Maric, Cox <redden, Big O>
Forward: Franklin, beams, sidey, robinson, dangerfield, Chappy, Martin <treloar, rookie>

only things i would like to do from there if trades permit which they dont :D. something with hargrave or clarke, sideways upgrade martin and or rockliff but these seem like minor issues