Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Didn't have to time to switch Shaw and Darley  >:(  :( :( >:(

Flame

Quote from: LaHug on June 02, 2012, 01:02:24 PM
Quote from: Flame on June 02, 2012, 12:26:48 PM
Quote from: LaHug on June 02, 2012, 11:48:16 AM
Made a rash trade before I went to the footy last night of bringing in Maric for HMac. Looking alright at the moment ;)

(Pity the rest of my team is awful - especially my backline with Ellis and Morris still in it and on the ground)
Lucky you are playing me this week Huggy bear. I am playing Ellis. Morris, Clarke and Darley in the backs with Shaw on the pine. I am leaving my defence as the last part of my team to upgrade!!

Yeah, I'm playing Eliis, Morris and Townsend with Shaw on the pine. My backs will be the last thing upgraded as well... Doesn't help
that there are no good back rooks. We actually have pretty similar teams!

Should be a close match!

Chopps

Quote from: Windigo on June 02, 2012, 03:46:30 PM
The time to get him was start of year.  :-[

sure was, but time for another premo ruckman and he is the pick after cox for me

Grannyboy

Quote from: Flame on June 02, 2012, 08:49:22 PM
Made a rash trade before I went to the footy last night of bringing in Maric for HMac. Looking alright at the moment ;)

(Pity the rest of my team is awful - especially my backline with Ellis and Morris still in it and on the ground)
Lucky you are playing me this week Huggy bear. I am playing Ellis. Morris, Clarke and Darley in the backs with Shaw on the pine. I am leaving my defence as the last part of my team to upgrade!!

Yeah, I'm playing Eliis, Morris and Townsend with Shaw on the pine. My backs will be the last thing upgraded as well... Doesn't help

Should be a close match!

Darley and Bootsma? Has no-one actually seen Bootsma play? The moment I saw him rack up 31 points in the last 1/4 on debut I wanted him. 61 and 79 since seems a few have missed him because they weren't actually watching him play only lookin at stats(??)

LaHug

Quote from: Grannyboy on June 03, 2012, 11:56:26 AM

Should be a close match!

Darley and Bootsma? Has no-one actually seen Bootsma play? The moment I saw him rack up 31 points in the last 1/4 on debut I wanted him. 61 and 79 since seems a few have missed him because they weren't actually watching him play only lookin at stats(??)

Well, I missed both of them... Don't I look like a twat...

Holz

Quote from: LaHug on June 03, 2012, 12:11:17 PM
Quote from: Grannyboy on June 03, 2012, 11:56:26 AM

Should be a close match!

Well, I missed both of them... Don't I look like a twat...

I purposely left out darley to help with burs and so I could use him as a downgrade round 12. Its not too late he hasn't gone up that much because of the sub game. Sam Shaw is another to watch.

Chopps

i need a back in rd 12 and i ll upgrade the other i reckon

Windigo

My team has gone to shower.

Heppell & Swan not playing.

Sidey as C.

Pendles get's injured.

Kreuzer pulls out and I have no EMG. Donut.

Played Horse over Zorko.

Oh, and Kade did Showerhouse as well.

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on June 03, 2012, 07:48:43 PM
My team has gone to shower.

Heppell & Swan not playing.

Sidey as C.

Pendles get's injured.

Kreuzer pulls out and I have no EMG. Donut.

Played Horse over Zorko.

Oh, and Kade did Showerhouse as well.

Mccarthy late withdrawl left me with a 102 form zorko.

AND I only scored 1972... game over for me :'(

Holz, captain Ablett was a stroke of genius! :P

* The difference between our captain scores were about 250 points, which is pretty much why I lost so badly :'(

Windigo

1852 for me. What a shocker. Time to do 3 rage trades.  :P

Chopps

why did i put sidey C again, proven premo's gotta stop reading calvins captains and not going with myself ahhhhh, rockliff is testing my patience, he will stay though. 2109 is ok in a round with a 190 and a 204 yet everyone seems to be down on score

Chopps

Quote from: whatlez on June 01, 2012, 11:41:00 PM
Quote from: Chopps on June 01, 2012, 08:55:58 PM
Quote from: whatlez on June 01, 2012, 05:08:33 PM
Quote from: Windigo on June 01, 2012, 05:00:41 PM
Sidey as Captain & got in Beamer.  8)

Same Sidey as C.

damn our teams are similar  :-\

a bit of luck my way :D

5 different players lol. Same captain and everything lol.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Chopps on June 03, 2012, 08:39:44 PM
why did i put sidey C again, proven premo's gotta stop reading calvins captains and not going with myself ahhhhh, rockliff is testing my patience, he will stay though. 2109 is ok in a round with a 190 and a 204 yet everyone seems to be down on score

You were lucky to beat me in Exlam league. If only Pendles doubled his second half ::)

I would of won ::)

Holz

Im a genius going ablett captain was a masterstroke :) got me the win in every league.

Chopps

Quote from: whatlez on June 03, 2012, 08:42:29 PM
Quote from: Chopps on June 03, 2012, 08:39:44 PM

You were lucky to beat me in Exlam league. If only Pendles doubled his second half ::)

I would of won ::)

no we would of drawn :D

Quote from: Holzman on June 03, 2012, 08:43:50 PM
Im a genius going ablett captain was a masterstroke :) got me the win in every league.

indeed you are, i am an idiot for not putting my captain a super premo