Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Another poor week from me. Really need my premiums back  :-\

Holz

I was pretty lucky this week, Lahug but in a bad performance by his high standards looking good for next week Shaw, Sandi, Ablett , Jelwood hopefully come into the side and I dont want to take another donut.

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on May 06, 2012, 09:12:40 PM
I was pretty lucky this week, Lahug but in a bad performance by his high standards looking good for next week Shaw, Sandi, Ablett , Jelwood hopefully come into the side and I dont want to take another donut.

shaw played this week though?

i scored well with a 2215 and now ranked 164 i am fairly pumped to say the least

Flame

Quote from: Chopps on May 06, 2012, 10:34:32 PM

i scored well with a 2215 and now ranked 164 i am fairly pumped to say the least
Well done Chopps! I was right behind you with 2194! I decided to keep Ablett so hope he plays this week!!

Windigo

256 league ranking.

Need to lift.

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on May 06, 2012, 10:34:32 PM

yeah i was planning on trading him in this week but just fall short, So might have to hold of only 370k to spend on a backman thats not enough.

Chopps

i need ablett to wait a week for my plan to pay off. it ll be right i can get him back in when i need to  ::)

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on May 09, 2012, 06:47:57 PM
i need ablett to wait a week for my plan to pay off. it ll be right i can get him back in when i need to  ::)

are you going to get him in this week if he plays?

Chopps

nope i dont think so, i have 3 premo mids and rockliff plus wicked rookie cover, still need to make more money off them first, the 15 point average between ablett and murphy has already been cover in my team by the trade out of ablett, not sure he will come back and rip it up

Spite

versing ossie, it is 97 vs kruezer. Going to be a close one!!!

Chopps

that is going to go close

Bombers Suck

97 v kruzer... he should have a good game with no mcevoy to ruck against..

Spite

Quote from: Bombers Suck on May 14, 2012, 04:18:40 PM
97 v kruzer... he should have a good game with no mcevoy to ruck against..

Yeah he is on a roll and on 88 now, think I am done :(

Justin Bieber

Spite

Terrifying Glue

Peter (15th)   1-0-3 (4)         
Vs

Ossie's Antelopes

Ryan (9th)   2-0-2 (8)

...Never in doubt... right? :P