Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatters24

Quote from: Chopps on April 03, 2011, 09:01:03 AM
who is going to match last weeks score?
who is seriously thinking a trade or two are in order?

I'm hoping to reach the 2100 mark again this week. I'm 1557 with 7 to play (Grimes, Heppell, Boyd, Ryder, Tapscott, Goodes, Franklin). Thats just an average of 77 per player so it's do-able!

Also no trades for me next week (unless one of my players get a LTI today). I'm relatively happy that all my premiums will still be considered premiums by years end and that my cash cows will develop nicely through the year.

Windigo

9 players to get 2100. (1352)

So that's 81 from each of players.

Boyd, Franklin, Bruce, Sylvia, Higgins, Grimes, Adcock, Heppell & Tapscott.

If Bruce fires 2100 weill be easy IMO...... ???

P:S: "Right To Bear Arms." Your in trouble....

236 lead
Ward               VS Bruce, Boyd, Adcock, Sylvia, Tapscott & Heppell.I think that's right.  ::)
Stanton               

It's all hangs on Brucey here.

Spite

Atley to Libba is a possibility :S Pretty happy with my team besides atley, just annoyed about selwood :(

Spite

Buddy is on track for a solid 30 today.

chrisuzz

need 84 between Grimes and Sylvia to crack 2000, sorry for letting yas down this week boys

its nice having the 4th best scorer on the bench though... ::)

Windigo

Flame

Quote from: Spite on April 03, 2011, 06:43:36 PM
Buddy is on track for a solid 30 today.
He's coming back...

About to crack 2200...yeah baby!!

Spite

There is a guy in my public league on something around 2200 with 3 playing and has selwood on the bench... :S

Windigo

Holz

couldt even hit 2100 this week, so doing horribly. Im thinking of trading foley to ward and atley to liba/cunrow.  Boyd, Ward and lIba is a bit dog haevy but harris can cover boyd andall i need is bewick to cover ward.

Pity the roos have the bye this week or i would have gone foley to ward this week and than atley to swallow the week after.

Spite

2098 :(
Sorry guys... but next week selwood is back, so should do better!

Atley to libba is so tempting.

maanco

2125ish better than last week but still a little disapointing.

Should i Trade Foley?

Spite

Uh Oh.
Round 4 I will have to start atley to cover for montag/boyd. I can't trade him for libba then. Unless hibberd gets named. Ouch :'(

@maanco
I would trade foley to ward if you can cope with the round 4 byes. Ward vs GC this week, he should kill it.

Chopps

2162 bit happier with that, what to do with foley??

harris, swallow & libba on the bench

maanco

n
Quote from: Spite on April 03, 2011, 09:54:01 PM
@maanco
I would trade foley to ward if you can cope with the round 4 byes. Ward vs GC this week, he should kill it.
i was thinking him to Libba but ward is another option

Savage is also another option has been talked up by Clarkson alot