Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Holz

Fyfe out Robinson in, next week im looking at Greene and Martin out and Trealor and Murphy in so watch out for the Swan, Pendles, Murphy, Ablett, Selwood midfield.

love4thegame

Quote from: whatlez on April 19, 2012, 01:07:30 PM
Fyfe in or out everyone?
in! too much of a premium. looks a 90% chance of playing this weekend. could get the vest.. but im holding onto him. ill be using my trades to get around the dreaded bye rounds !

upthemaidens

Quote from: love4thegame on April 19, 2012, 04:22:28 PM
Fyfe in or out everyone?
in! too much of a premium. looks a 90% chance of playing this weekend. could get the vest.. but im holding onto him. ill be using my trades to get around the dreaded bye rounds !
if he gets a vest it wont be green,,, if freo are that worried he simply wont play

Justin Bieber

Quote from: upthemaidens on April 19, 2012, 02:24:01 PM
Fyfe in or out everyone?
you put your nat fyfe in,you put your nat fyfe out, you put your nat fyfe in and you shake him all about. he does his hokey pokey shoulder and you turn around, and thats what its all about....
Lol wtf ;D

Windigo

I'm keeping the Fyfe.

If he plays, he might as well play the whole game. Why sub him off, might as well not play him in the first place like upthemaides said.

Spite

Fyfe in or out everyone?
you put your nat fyfe in,you put your nat fyfe out, you put your nat fyfe in and you shake him all about. he does his hokey pokey shoulder and you turn around, and thats what its all about....

I cheered you and will wait another hour to cheer you again. :) hahaha

Chopps

Still not sure what to do with fyfe

Justin Bieber

I think I'm going to go unique and trade to Robbo.

upthemaidens

if hes not a late out tonight, i think you have to keep him..
  freo medical staff aint going to let him play if hes not ok too, its really just a waste of a trade...
...but im in champs 2 league, so i could be just messin with ya ;)

Holz

im keeping fyfe now, he will still probably average in the top 7 forwards for the rest of the year.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on April 20, 2012, 03:54:22 PM
im keeping fyfe now, he will still probably average in the top 7 forwards for the rest of the year.

Well all I'm doing is what your writing says under your picture.

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on April 20, 2012, 04:02:04 PM

Well all I'm doing is what your writing says under your picture.

good luck to you, i go crazy around round 5-9 and normally use around 8 trades. Greene to Trealor and Fyfe/Martin to Murphy is super tempting though.

BGK

Fyfe in or out everyone?

This is gold. Hahaha.

Chopps

good luck to you, i go crazy around round 5-9 and normally use around 8 trades. Greene to Trealor and Fyfe/Martin to Murphy is super tempting though.

same, whats the go with heater