Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

Would love to have you on board Marcz. Will see how the summer pans out and who is keen next year?

Chopps

thats a massive post, maybe one day when i have more time  i ll have more of a read, i did a similar thing in word doc and excel keeping track of cash cows and how much i could maximise money if i had waited 1 or 2 weeks, also where i can improve by writing down my though process on trades hopefully all the extra time pays off next season

RiOtChEsS

Cheers Flame ;)

yeah it just kind of grew Chopps, at first it was going to be basic but it kind of evolved into a monster...

will hopefully help next year as il review it and write up a framework/rules of thumb for next year ;)

dont sweat it if a spot doesnt open up dont feel obligated... good to see a passionate bunch of Coaches competing against each other 8)

j959

might not be any spots but keep me in mind as a possbility too ...   ;)

PowerBug

Any Spots left? could i join next season?

Chopps

over the summer we will confirm numbers again and then if spots are open we'll go from there i could be mistaken looks like Marcz has first dibs :D

Grazz

You guys have a good thing going here in Champs League, i agree that having coaches who are keen to post in in your leagues topic makes it feel more like one team rather than 16 individuals is as important as ranking. Coaches then look to keep the health of the league i.e ranking at its best amidst the challenge of winning a Grand Final amongst a group of so many commited coaches. It adds another dimension to it i thoroughly enjoy and the opportunity to get to know people you see posting here and there a bit better is a bonus. I hope in Champs League 2 next year we can match you a little better in that department and hopefully recruit a few coaches that can help us catch up to you people, at 124 overall we did pretty well i think but we need to improve to threaten you lot next year which is always good. I think Marcz would be a perfect addition to your League he gets an A+ for most of the aspects youve discussed if not all of them. Goodluck for 2012 guys and i hope you have as much success together and individually if not more in 2012.

Grazz

Thought this may interest you guys. 16 teams to 18 teams per league in 2012.

http://dreamteamtalk.com/2011/09/12/afl-dream-team-2012-pre-season-starts-now/

Chopps

well that makes it that there is now 2 open spots without anyone leaving this league, thats awesome

Spite

Quote from: Chopps on September 15, 2011, 08:13:14 AM
well that makes it that there is now 2 open spots without anyone leaving this league, thats awesome

+1

Can't wait to welcome the new recruits :)

Ziplock

if there's space I'd be happy to fill it :P

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on September 17, 2011, 08:50:10 AM

Im sure some people will leave you guys are the type of people that will make this league even better next year.

Now abit of self promotion, If anyone hasnt voted for the Luke Shuey Award it would be good if you could as the voting is close. You can vote for lahug if you want :)
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,44096.0.html

Chopps

Quote from: Ziplock on September 17, 2011, 08:50:10 AM

exactly the types we want

RiOtChEsS

il vouch for both J959 and Zip, great DT'rs and posters ;)

Spite

Sounds like we are going to get a super awesome league going!!! :D