Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on August 07, 2011, 07:49:40 PM
i never thought i would see the day where i have hit 2300+ 4 times in a row

never though i would nearly be on 3 straight 2400+ socres (2431 2592   2391) and not even make it inside the top 12 in the leaue.

Chopps

i have gone 2333,2531, 2452, 2335

Flame

Quote from: Holzman on August 07, 2011, 09:21:43 PM
Quote from: Chopps on August 07, 2011, 07:49:40 PM
i never thought i would see the day where i have hit 2300+ 4 times in a row

never though i would nearly be on 3 straight 2400+ socres (2431 2592   2391) and not even make it inside the top 12 in the leaue.
I just scraped in. It has been a great league. Very difficult. You deserve to make the finals holz!

love4thegame

Copped it sweet this week ! All my lads are due back though so this is what I'm looking at.
LOVE4THEGAME VS PATTOS PROSTITUTES
                               BACKS
               Suckling              Fisher
                 Waters.             Broughton
                  Enright             Stanley
                                MIDS
                  Redden             Bartel
                   Murphy.            Montagna
                          FORWARDS
                        Higgins          Johnson
                         Pavlich.         Fyfe
                          Rioli.             Franklin
Should be quite the match. Captain choice will be the difference. Will be interesting if anyone trades

Windigo

(4) SpudiusMaximus 2.0 Vs  (1)"Superstar"

Back Matchups
S.Martin                             Deledio
Adcock                              Birchall
Stanley                              Gibbs

Mid Matchups

Redden                            Pendlebury
Gibbs                                Bartel

Ruck Matchups

Bailey/Lobbe                        Z.Smith/Lobbe

Fwd Matchups

S.Johnson                           Chapman
LeCras                                Higgins
Cloke                                 Mzungu

Captain choice will be interesting. Thinking about doing a trade this week also.

Chopps

my rucks, and selection dramas for other places are gonna give me headaches wish i had traded higgins

Spite

My internet is playing up, get about 5 mins at a time :/ hopefully I can do my team and there are no outs!!!

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on August 10, 2011, 09:46:46 AM
my rucks, and selection dramas for other places are gonna give me headaches wish i had traded higgins

if you dont have ruck problems this week than i would be suprised. Petrie and Goldy out, Cox has an injury cloud and smith had been shocking as of late.

Chopps

i do couple that with

i have back line to choose from

gibbs. scotland, goddard, deledio, gram, birchal suckling, adcock & heppel.

mids do i play Ablett if he gets up?

rucks are not all that good should of traded higgins and would of still had bailey.

forwards. do i play higgins and sylvia over mzungu and smith? normally i would go the premos but smith and mzungu have knocked out some good scores

Spite

And that my friends, sums up Holz's season, losing to last place in an elimination final, by 1 point. Tough year man :(

Holz

Quote from: Spite on August 15, 2011, 12:45:12 AM
And that my friends, sums up Holz's season, losing to last place in an elimination final, by 1 point. Tough year man :(

yeah at least i still have my goal of top 1000 to see if i can go back to back. The really sad thing is now im concentrating on my SC nearly as much as my DT team, made it through the elimination final and playing valk next in a quite high up sc league.

I hope the elite league is back up next year and i can take my vengence :) , starting research now.

Flame

Quote from: Holzman on August 15, 2011, 02:02:19 AM
Quote from: Spite on August 15, 2011, 12:45:12 AM

yeah at least i still have my goal of top 1000 to see if i can go back to back. The really sad thing is now im concentrating on my SC nearly as much as my DT team, made it through the elimination final and playing valk next in a quite high up sc league.

I hope the elite league is back up next year and i can take my vengence :) , starting research now.
Bad luck Holz..I was eliminated from this league too on the weekend byTotally Canuckled.

It is the best league I've been in this year-super challenging. Mish and I started this league and although I don't know where Mish is I will run it again next year and invite those from this league who are keen.

Windigo

Whatever happened to Mish? Hasn't been on for AGES.

Chopps

this year was a good learning curve for my break out 4th year :D top 1000 in reaching distance still.

i think the byes actually made it easier this year, should compile some emails or make sure we do this again for anyone who is keen reckon this league can easily go the next level

Windigo

I think they should have like a cut off point. Like you only get in if your ranking is 'good' enough whatever that might be.