Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Quote from: Flame on August 01, 2011, 06:09:38 PM
Quote from: Spite on July 31, 2011, 10:52:54 PM
Now onto the league matches! So important this week!

My team went up 217 places last week and down 217 places this week. I feel like I am going nowhere :P
Am I playing you this week Spite??

Hodgey's Hawkers? I believe so :)

Flame

Yep..in the flesh..I need a win to make the finals..

Spite

Quote from: Flame on August 01, 2011, 09:49:29 PM
Yep..in the flesh..I need a win to make the finals..

And I need to win to stay in the top 8 :)

Let's have a good one!!! Good luck! Maybe we can do match-ups later in the week :)

Flame

Yeah.good idea. You trading this week! Ideas for skipper yet?

Chopps

mathematically holzman could knock me out of the 8

we will only have a couple of key match ups

Flame

It has been a really close league. Make sure you all sign up for next year.

Spite

Yeah I would like to do this league again next year with all the active contributors, it has been so much fun! Plus we will get 2 more spots in an 18 manned league, so should be an even better challenge :)

Quote from: Flame on August 01, 2011, 10:26:32 PM
Yeah.good idea. You trading this week! Ideas for skipper yet?

I will be bringing in Cloke in the forwards and Scotland in the backs just to beat you... haha nah no trades unless LTI... I know you will go Swanny Captain... but it doesn't seem worth it to risk it on anyone else. Pendles may get the tag that scotty thompson got... and I don't want that...

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on August 02, 2011, 01:04:08 AM

Ablett out should help my chances of doing that. Could be a jerk and trade boyd to selwood playing goldcoast with no ablett at skilled huge score coming.

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on August 03, 2011, 07:51:19 PM

Ablett out should help my chances of doing that. Could be a jerk and trade boyd to selwood playing goldcoast with no ablett at skilled huge score coming.

you ll need to :D coz ablett out only evens our mids out i have jimmy bartel coming in for boyd and will have some cover smith or mzungu for ablett not the best but it would do

Spite

I promise Holz, I will not ever think you are a jerk if you do that trade :P It's hilarious!!!

Windigo

Had a look at Love4's team.....

His Outs:

Higgins
Enright
Waters
Jacobs
Toy
Ablett
Sylvia
Boyd
Callinan

My Outs:

Sylvia
Boyd
Jacobs
Coad
Callinan
Ablett
Hibberd

I have a full team on the park......Love4 will have at least 1 donut in backs. I wonder if he as the trades. If he does what will he do.....

I figured I have nothing to lose If I put Sylvia on field & have I.Smith as EMG. Thought it was a little harsh dropping him & he could get a late reprieve....Hey, it happened to Sewell & smashed it!  :P

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on August 03, 2011, 10:03:33 PM

you ll need to :D coz ablett out only evens our mids out i have jimmy bartel coming in for boyd and will have some cover smith or mzungu for ablett not the best but it would do

sylvia out helps me again was going to be on my bench as im going to play didak against GC. If he isnt a sub should pump out a good score.

Chopps

Quote from: Holzman on August 04, 2011, 10:38:37 PM

sylvia out helps me again was going to be on my bench as im going to play didak against GC. If he isnt a sub should pump out a good score.

holz i really dont want to hlep you coz well you might beat me but didak doesnt play for geelong having said that he is playing port so should smash it anyways

Chopps

Holz correct me where i am wrong

me v You
Birchal v Fisher
Suckling V Adcock
Gram/heppel/adcock v Gram/heppel

Thompson v Mitchell

Goodes v Johnson
Sylvia/mzungu v Didak

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on August 04, 2011, 11:13:26 PM
Quote from: Holzman on August 04, 2011, 10:38:37 PM

holz i really dont want to hlep you coz well you might beat me but didak doesnt play for geelong having said that he is playing port so should smash it anyways

oops GC better tha port so probably even better