Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

1965 gives me the 3rd highest score in the league?

Ok... Thanks Juddy for the 85 as captain, at least you beat boyd!!! (Judd was 27 at halftime...)

EDIT* The curse of playing me continues, taking down 2nd place to a league low :s

Fenno

My undefeated streak has ended and ended in a big way. I was belted

Holz

Quote from: Fenno on June 19, 2011, 10:02:29 PM
My undefeated streak has ended and ended in a big way. I was belted

hopefully you lose your second game in 2 weeks i should have a full strength team ready to take you on.

Fenno

I probably won't have a full strength team. My team seems to be getting worse rather than better. Mundy last week, Bartel this week and somehow im still in the Eliminator

Chopps

my team is plain rubbish

whats the status on adcock how long for?

Windigo

Spite

Otten > Adcock in 4 weeks as D8 possibly...

Getting my last premium mid in this week I think, a little bit disappointed that I can't get pendlebury this season :( ... Doesn't look like I will be able to get a super premium after all...

I could go anyone under 387k, but would prefer to save some $$$ if I could in case of injury's later this year.

Jobe, Rockiff, Montagna are on my radar.

If I wait one more week, I will be able to get 387k + The price rise of Hibberd (or Otten) and Iles (which is likely to be a combined total of close to 50k due to them both having very low B/E's)

Ok, I seemed to have answered my own queastion... will wait.... um, thanks... :) haha

TMurphBROWNLOW

lol I keep receiving new posts from this topic, may as well put it to good use :)

is it worth getting in the best midfielder in the competition at the expense of a roller coaster unique?

Ziplock

^ yes. Unless the roller coaster is bottomed out. Overall, the best player is obviously the best choice, for league, it's a bit different, you basically gamble on the rollercoaster pulling you through your big games and having quiet games during unimportant matchups.

However, if you're low on trades, and the difference is like 150k, the rollercoaster could be worth a shot.

For instance, dal santo carried me this week to an 8 point eliminator victory.

Chopps

ahhh each week is a struggle to get 22 on the park now. only good news was i climbed in rankings and still inside top 3 k

Holz

Quote from: Chopps on June 21, 2011, 01:04:58 PM
ahhh each week is a struggle to get 22 on the park now. only good news was i climbed in rankings and still inside top 3 k

once this week is over i should have no issues, the only probalem is i will be forced to play stkilda players (didnt think i would ever say that).

here is a question will people be picking Goddard and Voldt next year.

Fenno

Gaddard yes Volt probably not

TMurphBROWNLOW

For instance, dal santo carried me this week to an 8 point eliminator victory.

yeah I want a dal to pendlebury trade this week, or I could suffer a potential dal santo, Selwood and bartel bench.

Chopps

playing knights this week gotta keep him as a 7th forward dont I?

Fenno

Quote from: Chopps on June 24, 2011, 11:23:42 AM
playing knights this week gotta keep him as a 7th forward dont I?
Was never going to be a part of my final team so he is out of here even without is recent form slump I didn't see him good enough as a 7th forward.