Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Just got in from working most of the day to see Shaw, Pendles & Didak not scoring as good as they should and Sylvia carving.....

Your up by 10 at the moment.......Bloody MUNDY. :(

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 13, 2011, 05:24:35 PM
Just got in from working most of the day to see Shaw, Pendles & Didak not scoring as good as they should and Sylvia carving.....

Your up by 10 at the moment.......Bloody MUNDY. :(

thanks to junk i won by 100 if mundy handt of got injured it would have been interesting next week will win i have no swan, pendles, shaw, didak, and possibly montagna and selwood.

My mids could be Boyd, Bartel, Jacobs, Mzungu, Donut, Donut ithan i would have to trade selwood to gaz if 3 weeks and bewick to any rookie playing than the week afyer pick up sylvia leaving me with 4 trades for the rest of the season and a crazy strong mid

Boyd, Bartel, Gaz, Jacobs, Mzungu, Golby    ,    Dannyz D00dz  you should be scared.

Windigo

Spite

3rd highest score this week in the league!

Next week I will have montagna, swan and selwood on the bench. I have enough cover (somehow) but I think I will need to trade one of them or I will lose way too many points. I have Judd so murphy is off the table... I am looking at trading selwood to Ablett? Next week I will be tempted to trade in Barlow...

Windigo

Selwood>Shiels & Mundy>GAJ for me.

Spite

Quote from: Windigo on June 13, 2011, 07:32:57 PM
Selwood>Shiels & Mundy>GAJ for me.

How much money do you have in the bank? How much will Shiels cost?
I was going to get my final midfielder this week, but I will have to delay it again!!! Damn injuries!

Windigo

I checked all the prices using the FF projected thing on the home page.....I can do this:

Mundy>GAJ & Selwood>Shiels

Next Week:

Lower>Scotland & Stanley>ANY BACK (Shaw, Deledio etc)

BACKS: Goddard, Gibbs, Scotland, Deledio/Shaw, Suckling, Adcock & Heppell      Puopolo, Jacobs & Coad

MIDS: Swan, Boyd, Redden, A.Swallow, Shiels, & Ablett        Prestia, Hibberd & Bewick

8 trades and a full team after that!

QuoteHow much money do you have in the bank?

$ 345,000 in bank right now.  8)

Chopps

my team is shot... have lost over 2 k  in rankings in 2 weeks

Spite

Quote from: Chopps on June 14, 2011, 09:49:53 AM
my team is shot... have lost over 2 k  in rankings in 2 weeks

The worst part in that, is that it is purely luck, you have a solid team!

Spite

From the Brisbane website:

Jed Adcock
Jed is having surgery on his finger on Wednesday. He’s had a finger fracture for a while that we were hoping when splinted would re-unite, but it’s actually getting further displaced so he’ll have the screw put in his finger on Wednesday and we’ll know more then about time frames.

Glad I missed that boat... Chappy is also on the injury list listed as a foot injury and 'test'... :(

Chopps

yea seen adcocks i am stuffed no amount of trades will get me out of this, new rule no injury prone players at all next year if they have been near an injury on the field they're not making my side  :P

Spite

Quote from: Chopps on June 14, 2011, 10:56:17 PM
yea seen adcocks i am stuffed no amount of trades will get me out of this, new rule no injury prone players at all next year if they have been near an injury on the field they're not making my side  :P

I've just excepted the fact that I will have 5 trades for injuries instead of 9 haha. Will be down 7 this week :/
Then next week poo > rookie and Iles to Premium... Otten as D8, and team completed. Funny how things turn out

Chopps

rd 12 was to be my team complete massive rd turned out a lil different

Spite

Zac smith out means I have 3 injured players and two trades. Copping a donut after all. Wonderful!

Windigo

maXimus Bailey, bring it home!!  :D