Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

I had bad luck against Holz too..

Mundy's injury gives me a chance vs Fenno in a replay of last year's grand final rematch for ELITE League!!

Spite

I dont have adcock or mundy and I put Judd as captain. I had to play Iles, hibberd and mzungu in the mids to fill in for swan and montagna out. Hibberd was a late inclusion. Been such a good week! And I am on track for a 2100+!! Awesome. Awesome. Awesome.

Flame

That should rank highly this week spite..I will be lucky to get2000

Spite

Quote from: Flame on June 12, 2011, 07:38:51 PM
That should rank highly this week spite..I will be lucky to get2000

I spoke too soon haha mzungu and hibberd have scored a combined 37 points in 2 halves since I said that roughly :/

75 from each would leave me happy!

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 12, 2011, 05:55:25 PM
That's me done. You win Holz and my team is flowered.

Mundy out. Fractured fibula/knee whatever. My DT is done.  :(

i wasnt happy when i saw mundy down, how much bad luck can freo have, not the way i wanted to win this week. Are you going to keep him in or are you getitng him out, mitchell could be a nice unique to pick up.

Windigo

Hm. If I get Mitchell I'd have like 6 hawks.

Puo, Franklin, Bailey, Suckling,I.Smith & Mitchy....

What I'd like is a unique gun.

I can afford any player with my 350 K.

Suggestions? Was gunna get Ablett......

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on June 12, 2011, 08:03:18 PM
Hm. If I get Mitchell I'd have like 6 hawks.

Puo, Franklin, Bailey, Suckling,I.Smith & Mitchy....

What I'd like is a unique gun.

I can afford any player with my 350 K.

Suggestions? Was gunna get Ablett......

ablett by a mile he is probably the best in the comp at the moment, i contemplated trading montagna or swan for him. Defintaely get him. 

Spite

Ablett or murphy I reckon... Both pretty unique anyway...

1875 vs 1872
10th vs 9th (league)
Sylvia and didak +3 vs Shaw and Krakouer.

Massive match up!!!

Windigo

Was thinking about getting Shiels. But no more byes and great scoring potential....

Holz

Quote from: Spite on June 12, 2011, 08:23:21 PM
Ablett or murphy I reckon... Both pretty unique anyway...

1875 vs 1872
10th vs 9th (league)
Sylvia and didak +3 vs Shaw and Krakouer.

Massive match up!!!

Didak + Pendles + Shaw   v      Sylvia + 58     if pendles breaks his leg, shaw gets the tag and diak does a didak than i could be in trouble.  My team is flying at the moment but i have probably the least amount of trades left in the league, looking to take a top 4 spot this week.  I wonder how many trades superstar has used, if its much mmore than me i think he could win the league easy.

Flame

How many do you have left..?

Holz

Flame

I think I have 12 left but montage and swan on the bench making me nervous..

Chopps

my team is F*&ked got 1632 with capt pendles and sylvia to come can they score me 370 (yes, but will they)!!

Holz

using up all my money on going stanley to shaw didt work too well, typical as soon as i buy him he trns to rubbish. I should have just gone broughton and knights to sylvia as was my second option.