Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

lucky i chose pendles over selwood saved my self a trade by the looks of things, i hope not for your sake.

got a dilema had mpp all preaseason out of sheer luck wasnt picking it made a few changed before lockout which looked like good choices issue is krak is in my mids now surely i cant play harris, swallow or libba over him at 6th after a 96

chrisuzz

if u have danger u could swap em, i think ill do that, thought i could swap Prestia but Danger looks better

Chopps

dont got him i have a few forward dpp's but all premium so doesnt help my cause. think i am going to have to play krak and foley and have swallow, harris & libba on the bench oh gee

chrisuzz

was suggestting him as he has a bye, cant help ya sorry

Spite

So you pretty much need montagna, boyd by seasons end anyway... would go selwood to montagna (i just trust him more than boyd)

chrisuzz

yeh same aha Montagna is more trusted by me too !! :P and 10k cheaper :)

Holz

if selwood doesnt play this week will everyone jump on him in round 7 if you don't already have him.  Im really tring to get him into my team as he should be sub 400k at that stage. Im not sure if i have the money for him i could trade anthony but thats a very sideways trade, another option is upgrading foley after downgrading duigan before his bye, however i was planning on keeping foley a bit longer.

would you guys be willing to lose a foley/ward in order to get in selwood. like spite said a strong midfield could pull some massive scores

Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Selwood, Anthony, Krak looks pretty good for a round 8 team.

Mish

if you already have selwood in your team, i would keep him there, his price is irrellevant when you have him in your team.

there will be plenty of premiums throughout the season who will have the odd bad game and will drop in price.. you have to be patient with your trades and avoid doing a sideways trade! you have to try fill your team up with premiums or get rid of the rookies on field asap.

i recon a lot of players will get rid of him if he doesnt play and waste a trade.

chatters24

Don't waste a trade an get rid of selwood! That's completely foolish!

Mish

Quote from: chatters24 on March 29, 2011, 04:08:24 PM
Don't waste a trade an get rid of selwood! That's completely foolish!

100% agreed!

Windigo

Who would trade 1st week.

If you do, Selwood would make a surprise comeback and bust out a 140+

That always seems to happen.  ::)

Spite

If selwood is named on the bench this match, he is gone from my team.
The risk of him playing as sub is too great. If he plays from a sub position, he will score badly, hurting my team. Not only this, he will drop to a shockingly low price. Trading sideways to pendles and watching selwood fall 100k (with pendles rising) will gain me 140k for the sideways trade. Enough that its not a big deal.

If he isn't named, I'm not so sure yet.

Fenno

If people are thinking about trading now their is not a chance in hell that our league will be as high in the rankings as it is now by years end. Think about it this way would you rather cop a score of 50 now or cop 0s at the end of the year. Surely everyone knows that you NEVER trade a premium unless its a LTI.

Footy God

What do you lads think this week? Matera, Darling or Richardson on field? Thinking Matera, but if he plays as a deep small forward the result will not be good. Do you think he will push up the ground?

Fenno

I have the exact same decision thinking Matera. I have kind of talked myself into it because I have decided he was scoring ok pre season and they were copping a beating then and now abblett is in the team surely the gold coast can only get more of it and the ball will go towards matera more. But they could be just me hoping