Main Menu

FF Champs League

Started by Mish, February 16, 2011, 10:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mish

Hi Guys,

we are creating another really strong league so that FF leagues can try get to the top 20 this year.

we are looking for people that came in the top 5k last year and really know their stuff! no one new to the game, only people with +3 years experience, if your interested let us know and either myself or Flame will message you and ask a few questions, may even have to show your team to make sure your no amature!

the leagues forum will have regular updates to show FF how we are going, coach ranking and who is playing eachother for the round plus scores at the end of the round.

maanco

i would love to join although ive only got 2 years exp and last year i came top 7,000.
i am going for overall though.

ive been looking for a competitive league for a while now.
maanco

Footy God

Been playing last 3 years, about 2k last year, poor finish as I started around top 500. Happy to show you my team.

gards

count me in.
Finished about 1200th last year, 900 the year before.

Flame

Should be a competitive league. Looking forward to it. We will pm those to who fit the bill.

Footy God

Quote from: Flame on February 16, 2011, 10:45:56 PM
Should be a competitive league. Looking forward to it. We will pm those to who fit the bill.
Im guessing I didnt fit the bill?

Mish

Quote from: Footy God on February 16, 2011, 08:48:48 PM
Been playing last 3 years, about 2k last year, poor finish as I started around top 500. Happy to show you my team.
check your pm dude.

maanco

can i please join i i can show you my team if you want?

chrisuzz

im looking for 1 more league, ill do if u guys want me in

Footy God

Quote from: Mish on February 17, 2011, 12:28:39 AM
Quote from: Footy God on February 16, 2011, 08:48:48 PM
check your pm dude.
Sweet, cheers man.

dread_lord09

if u have another spot, count me in. came 221th last year and 2nd in 09, if u dont believe me, check the footy guide last year to see who was runners up (aka notYOURbuddy)

Mish

Quote from: dread_lord09 on February 18, 2011, 12:44:10 PM
if u have another spot, count me in. came 221th last year and 2nd in 09, if u dont believe me, check the footy guide last year to see who was runners up (aka notYOURbuddy)

check your pm.

this league is really turning into a very strong one thurs far, still a few spots left because we are picking very thoroughly.

chrisuzz

looking forward to this one should be a nice strong league :)

chatters24

I would love to be apart of it Mish!

chrisuzz

Might wanna change it to FF Champs League if u can, to promote FF ;)