Can Rioli and Franklin fit in the same side....

Started by sinclair39, February 14, 2011, 08:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sinclair39

Just wondering as I feel they both will average over 100 this year. Will they both be in your side??

Prospector_1

freezer

Round 6 is a nightmare, throw in Chapman in the forward line and the possibility of Pavlich, it is casuing me many headaches at the moment.

I can't see myself having both of them until after round 6, although Cyril looks cherry ripe at the moment.

ELLsendon

hawk_88

If you are going for overall, not a chance.

If you are going for a league win, then maybe, but it would be risky. Round 6 is fine because it is a non-league scoring round. Round 16 is late enough in the season that you should have enough cover up forward. However an injury/suspension or two or one bad trade and you could be seeing a 0.

There are options out there for premium forwards, you don't need to risk having both so I personally wouldn't.

sinclair39

alrite then thanks for the comments, who would you rather then??

Luigi197

byes will hurt. But Rioli over Franklin because Rioli will spend more time in the mids = more SC points ;D

Usman

Yes you can pick 33 hawks players if you want, and 10 in the forward line so they should fit.

Seriously though im going through the same problem and keep swapping and changing

benjy251090

Quote from: Usman on February 14, 2011, 11:14:46 PM
Yes you can pick 33 hawks players if you want, and 10 in the forward line so they should fit.

Seriously though im going through the same problem and keep swapping and changing
I agree with this, there will definitely be one or the other in my team

hawk_88

For mine it has to be Rioli. Just has more upside.

CuStArDaRm

Round fukin 6!
Im gonna totally disect my side b4 the season starts for that week.
hopefully my mpp and extra subs can easily fill the void