Main Menu

Pseudo Karma System

Started by hawk_88, February 14, 2011, 06:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

I don't know. I'd be tempted to try and aim for a record low :P

m0nty

Alright, I just spent half an hour screwing about with this, only to be told that the mod is incompatible with my version of the forum software. BOO!

CrowsFan

BOO indeed m0nty boo indeed!

hawk_88

Quote from: m0nty on February 22, 2011, 06:31:20 PM
Alright, I just spent half an hour screwing about with this, only to be told that the mod is incompatible with my version of the forum software. BOO!

That sucks! Thanks for the effort.

Prospector_1

Marks for trying, goodonyer m0nty!

ClarksonsArmy

Hi Guys,

I was thinking if a new addition that you could implement on all threads is a thumbs up/like

So if a great comment was posted by fellow fan footy members we can give it a thumbs ups!

The top 5 threads for the day/48rs should remain up the top as good quality discussions/blogs.

This would be very similar to how hot copper structures their posts

Thoughts? Feedback?

nas

Think somewhere in here (Feedback) has been asked but where?

Sure that m0nty when he comes on will direct you to the link or even better answer you.

hawk_88

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,25884.0.html

Although the thread concludes with Monty finding out the add-on requires a newer version of the forum software, I believe he updated the software recently and (if I remember correctly) said it might make the add-on possible now.

Juddernaut

Just a suggestion, maybe we should have a like button for a post.

would make it a lot cleaner and easier, what does everything think?

Bazinga

Quote from: Juddernaut on June 05, 2011, 08:34:52 PM
Just a suggestion, maybe we should have a like button for a post.

would make it a lot cleaner and easier, what does everything think?

Just Like Facebook?  Hmmm interesting ...   ??? :-X :-\

Juddernaut

Bazinga

Personally I don't think this site needs a 'like' (or dislike) button for each post/thread. The only reason I say this is because almost every thread/post gets commented on, and 99% of the time the following posters comments will either agree or disagree with the thread topic/previous posts, which in effect is commenting on whether they like or dislike the topic in discussion.

Juddernaut

youve got a good point but a like and dislike comment would be easier IMO because would stop useless comments and just a simple like would stop people saying 'i agree', and if you want to put a comment in it makes it you feel more like you have to help and the comment has to be a good suggestion or post

hawk_88