Main Menu

coach titles on FF

Started by sledgey7, February 11, 2011, 02:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sledgey7

hey prospector.
how does ones title gain in respect value (bootstudder-veteran coach)
Is it just time logged in, number of posts posted or is actually according to consistent reliable advice?

elephants

ossie85

Number of posts, but posts only count in specific sections (DT, SC and AFL sections)

SOS#1

Does this include replies? or just original thread posts

ossie85

Replies count.

No spamming, btw :)

sledgey7

Good to know that quantity doesn't eqaul quality (Holzman,Valk) HAHA

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on February 11, 2011, 09:16:53 AM

Number of posts, but posts only count in specific sections (DT, SC and AFL sections)
Just to clear this up, it's the DT and SC sections (but general fantasy as pretty sure other comps sections count as well) and the Team sections (not the actual AFL board itself).

It would be good if it was for reliable advice but that would be too hard to calculate :P. But you'll pick up who are helping out as the majority will chip in with their opinion.

Hawka

Y dosent the afl board count  ???

Justin Bieber

I'm not so sure but has always been that way since we found out quite some time ago.

sid3bysid3

i've been wrangling witches hats for nearly 12 months. i'm giving advice left right and centre... hook me up monty - im ready for two stars i reckon

ossie85

Purely decided on number of posts Sid. At the moment you have 249 posts, once you get to 500 you start getting into assistant coach territory

nas

Quote from: sid3bysid3 on March 05, 2011, 12:12:24 AM
i've been wrangling witches hats for nearly 12 months. i'm giving advice left right and centre... hook me up monty - im ready for two stars i reckon

Patience Grasshopper. lol

sid3bysid3

haha ofcourse master

well looks like i'll just have to keep posting and offering advice where i can.

you guys must have posted alot then

ossie85

I've been known to post once or twice