Main Menu

Good News

Started by Cicjose, February 09, 2011, 04:41:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

HillHero13

how can Hussey be good news?

he has been the 2nd best batsman for our summer.

Hauritz is just a dud.

valkorum

I have to agree with Hilly.  Hussey is the man you want to come in at #6 when the top order have failed :P

Cicjose you are a WA boy as well and bagging Hussey - tsk tsk

BratPack

Agreed Mr Cricket is a huge loss.

Hauritz?

Cicjose

but ferguson coming in cant be that bad. Ferguson now has the chance to show selectors what he is capable of.

Look Hussey's injury is not ideal but the selectors have got something right for a change

HillHero13

Quote from: Cicjose on February 09, 2011, 04:52:29 PM
but ferguson coming in cant be that bad. Ferguson now has the chance to show selectors what he is capable of.

Look Hussey's injury is not ideal but the selectors have got something right for a change

he should have done that throughout the games he played, not to do that IN the world cup.

valkorum

Quote from: Cicjose on February 09, 2011, 04:52:29 PM

Is Ferguson the right choice though?  To be perfectly, I cant think of anyone else other than Ferg but I cant see why he is the replacement either.  Voges has done nothing all year for WA and 1 big innings against the Poms is no reason to be selected either.

Boomz

I wish Marsh could get his body right :(

Cicjose

Its harder to get into this team than to come out. Ferguson scores a lot faster than Clarke

HillHero13

Quote from: Cicjose on February 09, 2011, 05:04:32 PM
Its harder to get into this team than to come out. Ferguson scores a lot faster than Clarke
doesn't matter if he scores faster, it's who scores more and has more impact.

clarke in sydney, had the impact on Australia winning and setting up Hastings and Lee to get those 8 runs or so.

BratPack

Quote from: HillHero13 on February 09, 2011, 05:09:23 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on February 09, 2011, 05:04:32 PM
doesn't matter if he scores faster, it's who scores more and has more impact.

clarke in sydney, had the impact on Australia winning and setting up Hastings and Lee to get those 8 runs or so.

He's still a knob though  :P

Hawka

sigh all the hauritz haters

do i have to bring this up which i wrote in another thread

Quoteive stated this many times haurtitz is the best spinner we got he didnt play an ashes test becoz the country is lookin for the nxt wanr e or even mcgill here is haurie stats

Mat    Inns Wkts   BBI   BBM   Ave   
Tests   17   33     63   5/53        6/126   34.98   
his bowling avg was 32 be4 he went to india and it was at 1 stage wen he began as our number 1 spinner they are lookin for some1 like warney they will not have enof 1 they think if the pluk a hopeless spinner he will b the answer beer and doerty were fails
the selectors need to figure out that they cant look for ppl who are gona averge 23    low 30s are good enof for any spinner in recent times unless ur name is warne,macgill,murali a sub contint spinner or swann....
thats wat SAF best spinner averges even PAK best spinner and daniel vettori averges around the same so if u wana call vettori,kaniera and harris hopeless then call them hopeless...but they are far from that..ppl have now gota accept that we will not see an aussie spinner averge like warney for along time ...

phew wat a rant lol

BratPack

To which I'd counter: He's Nathan Hauritz. No further proof of his uselessness is needed

Hawka

but he averges around the same as vettori and kaniera  :P

Cicjose

but has hauritz played a test at the waca?