Download Players & Prices

Started by oneieagle, February 09, 2011, 01:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oneieagle

Does anyone know if their is an easy way to downlaod all players, positions and prices for DT 2011 into Excel?  Being visually impaired, its easier to wlrk with lists in Excel than the way it is presented on the DT site when trying to buld a team.   Any helpful hints would be appreciated..

popedelio

there is nothing you can download into excell, though have you tried fanfooty fanplanner? its on the main fanfooty homepage and it is the thinking bubble below the main article on the left, you must also have a login on the main page because the forum and main page are different pages and require 2 seperate accounts. This might help though you have to complete your team on the dreamteam page

hope this helps.

S_Coach99

Hey man, have you tried holding down the Ctrl key and scrolling your mouse wheel up and down, this makes the web browser (and everything in it) larger and smaller....

Did a test and it works in Supercoach, I don't see why it wouldn't in Dream Team...

Remember that one, it works on any site.

ossie85

Quote from: oneieagle on February 09, 2011, 01:48:29 AM
Does anyone know if their is an easy way to downlaod all players, positions and prices for DT 2011 into Excel?  Being visually impaired, its easier to wlrk with lists in Excel than the way it is presented on the DT site when trying to buld a team.   Any helpful hints would be appreciated..

Give me time oneieagle, and I'll make one for you. I've done one for SC, and have been meaning to do one for DT.

I also find excel far easier to use!

Prospector_1

You're a star ossie. I wonder if a pm of the link to OneI would help him?

valkorum

ossie85

Quote from: Prospector_1 on February 09, 2011, 04:56:36 PM
You're an all-star ossie. I wonder if a pm of the link to OneI would help him?

Already done Pros, and ^fixed, cheers

Prospector_1