GOOD
7 (33.3%)
AVERAGE
5 (23.8%)
NEEDS WORK
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Chej14

BACKS: B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, B.Deledio, G,Broughton, J.Adcock, A.Otten, D.Heppel (P.Faulks, N.Duigan, P.Puopolo)

MIDFIELDERS: D.Swan, M.Boyd, J.Selwood, L.Anthony, D.Swallow, D.Harris (S.Atley, M.Wallis, I.Smith)

RUCKS: A.Sandilands, D.Petire (Z.Smith, R.Campbell)

FORWARDS: P.Chapman, L.Franklin, A.Didak, C.Sylvia, N.Riewoldt, A.Krakouer, D.Prestia (C.Richardson, J.Darling, I.Callinan)

$5,100 left over

cmgb84

Chej14

not too sure how to do that, mate, but i can tell you that that is my team.

nostradamus

excellent team chej :),

just leave it the way it is mate

can u give feedback on my team...http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,24975.0.html

cmgb84

i dont doubt it is, just seems very similar to most teams on here. i think you can get a little sucked in by using this web site and listening/ copying other teams... and you might not even notice it.

the team does look very strong though

not sure how much game time faulks and darling will see.

i would love to have didak, but his injury through the pre season has me worried and i am looking at him as more of an upgrade target

Zarts

yeah, you have a nice team, but it is very generic, I agree that you may have been heavily influenced by ff... not saying that's a bad thing, but a unoriginal team mighten't win it for you.

Chej14

thanks for the feedback, guys! who do you reckon i should trade didak to?

dread_lord09

LF

Chej14

ok, i'll consider both of them. what about trading didak to jb and then rearranging my bench, and then upgrade adcock to grimes?

LF

Chej14

Quote from: luvfooty on February 10, 2011, 12:11:22 AM
jb is injured.

are you sure? because i read this;

The first name that comes to mind is Jonathon Brown. If he plays 20 games+ he will be in the top 5 scoring forwards. He is a champion, and the word coming out of Brisbane is that Brown has lost a few kilos with the help of newly appointed physical performance manager Brett Burton. His average dropped 8 points from 2009 to 2010 (mainly because of injury), but with a good preseason he could be headed towards an average of 100.

source: http://dreamteamtalk.com/2011/02/02/brisbane-lions-dream-team-preview/

Zarts

the article's more than a week old, and a lot of the dt talk team reviews are written considerably prior to release.

Brown's been named on the injury list for his groin, gonna miss at least NAB cup round 1.

sounds like the same issue as last year, I'd say keep away from him atm. If he rests up but, could be a potential upgrade target later on.

Zarts

just to point out the articles dating, it also said fevola would be a great pick if fit... which he won't be... as he's still in rehab to the best of my knowledge.

Chej14

alright, thanks for the tip! i ended up downgrading Didak to Pav and then upgraded P. Faulks to Ben Jacobs and then upgraded J. Darling to Tendai Mzungu. Now have $22,400 left in the bank. Do I need to change anything else?